Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

gouldybob said:
Worksop Blue said:
meldrew said:
Rang yesterday about getting my son one for next season and was told there was a 2 year waiting list.

Load of rubbish if you ask me.

How old is your son? If he's too young to sit on his own the club might be sympathetic. .. They certainly were when I called about getting my 7 year old a season ticket couple of seasons ago.

My 5 year old in 2000ish on the list. I was told I could get him one when open for the waiting list, no need for me to sit with him. I thought he was taking the piss but he was serious. Had different answers from each of four people I've spoken to. Clueless the lot of them.

I remember writing to the club towards the end of the 2012-13 season explaining that a seat next to my dad and I was coming available and my 7 year old son would love to make it "three generations" watching city. I Got a phone call a week or so later from a lovely lady saying they'd sort it as soon as the current seat holder relocated and she was true to her word. I feel a bit guilty that he wasn't even on the SC waiting list but he had been a member for a couple of seasons prior with reasonable attendance (5 or 6 games a season).

Maybe worth writing as opposed to telephoning and stress about his young age....Worked for me.

I Live In A Blue House said:
Kennedy_probably_has said:
Was going to move anyway but found out an hour ago the Mrs is pregnant so it might have to be the £299 seats for us both![/

Congratulations BLUE:) Keep it in the Family:)

Cheers pal. It'll be a blue don't worry about that, can't tell anyone yet so nice to be able to get it off my chest to a load of strangers!!

So it seems a few people could relocate from yesterday whilst most have to wait until next Saturday 18th. Are there any relocation 'windows' other than those two so far?

Eccles Blue said:
I've had to move from 125 row A and managed to get 125 row B immediately behind where I normally sit so there I go. Result. Set for next season. :-)
Why did Row A have to go?

If I take the Seasonal Car Parking option, which carpark will it be and where does the Car Park empty post match?

My ideal escape route is east down any of the Ashton Roads, however when I've paid for on site parking on the Car Park north of City Square the only escape route seems to be north on Alan Turing Way.

As the Asda junction is closed post match anyway is north the only option for on site cars escaping?

I'm staying put next season in 125. Can't be dealing with all this musical chairs. My mates are all moving around (but I didn't sit with them anyway) they are all unsure where they are going, some are moving out of The Kippax, others getting chucked out of Family Stand.
So I'm just gonna stay where I am for another season and see how things are this time next year. Granted I will have less to choose from but that's the risk I take.

weeman19_89 said:
Eccles Blue said:
I've had to move from 125 row A and managed to get 125 row B immediately behind where I normally sit so there I go. Result. Set for next season. :-)
Why did Row A have to go?

They are putting new rows in front, rather like they did in the East or was it the South Stand(?) this season.

Just asking out of interest.

Partner and Daughter sit in 212. Their packs have just arrvied and contain a letter stating they have to move due to the segregation between the home and away fans being reconfigured.

Yet on the OS their seats are still available, and my partner has just confirmed she wants to stay in those two seats next season.

Hmmm.

jrb said:

Partner and Daughter sit in 212. Their packs have just arrvied and contain a letter stating they have to move due to the segregation between the home and away fans being reconfigured.

Yet on the OS their seats are still available, and my partner has just confirmed she wants to stay in those two seats next season.

Hmmm.

Knowing how the ticket office work pal its probably a glitch in the system letting you pick it when you shouldn't. I'd move elsewhere personally while you have plenty of options otherwise you'll probably get a call at the end of the window saying sorry you can't stay there and the only available it back row of the gods :-/

jrb said:

Hmmm.

Aye, I would confirm it and check with the club.

My guess is the seat is still there but mesh will move next season and so her current seat will be sold as and when the mesh isn't needed (over that seat) for league matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.