Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

jrb said:
Just asking out of interest.

Partner and Daughter sit in 212. Their packs have just arrvied and contain a letter stating they have to move due to the segregation between the home and away fans being reconfigured.

Yet on the OS their seats are still available, and my partner has just confirmed she wants to stay in those two seats next season.

Hmmm.
Looking at the plan I don't see why 212 segregation would change as the away fans haven't moved on that side, I think it may require a phone call or a visit to the ticket office and a couple of sneaky photos.

jrb said:

Partner and Daughter sit in 212. Their packs have just arrvied and contain a letter stating they have to move due to the segregation between the home and away fans being reconfigured.

Yet on the OS their seats are still available, and my partner has just confirmed she wants to stay in those two seats next season.

Hmmm.

SNAP!!!!! 212 ROW N 308/7/6 two lads! Complete balls up as per usual!

blueparrot said:
jrb said:

Hmmm.
Looking at the plan I don't see why 212 segregation would change as the away fans haven't moved on that side, I think it may require a phone call or a visit to the ticket office and a couple of sneaky photos.

That's what we thought. It would mean moving the away fans across the steps and putting them where the segregation netting is now on top of the seats. That would mean putting the netting across the seats currently used by Cty fans. :-?

So in theory, the away fans are expanding into block 212, and the City fans currently in there are being squeezed.

I've never been in 212 so do not know if the steps have always been there, but earlier this season I am aware that City started installing steps in some part of the ground even though seats were there. On the 3D Seat Viewer steps can be seen going down almost the middle of the block (e.g. row H seat 303). Shirley not all of those seats are being taken out between those steps in the middle of block 212 and the away block?

dobobobo said:
I've never been in 212 so do not know if the steps have always been there, but earlier this season I am aware that City started installing steps in some part of the ground even though seats were there. On the 3D Seat Viewer steps can be seen going down almost the middle of the block (e.g. row H seat 303). Shirley not all of those seats are being taken out between those steps in the middle of block 212 and the away block?

Only for concerts as I understood the explanation from the club.

Eccles Blue said:
dobobobo said:

Only for concerts as I understood the explanation from the club.

Bloody hell! If that is the reason why not just install temporary steps for each concert?

A step has appeared under my seat and the seat is staying in place except for concerts.

Saving Money has NEVER crossed my mind watching my Blue hero's (Luckily I must just say) I am an Old School supported now. However this current situation has just saved me £240 to renew my S/C, ok may be a shit view IMO where my lads have chose to go (Pitch side) apposed to up in 212 where we were put when turfed out of the Family stand 10 years ago roughly. Might sound SAD but winning the League TWICE in the last few tears has made me 1 of the happiest Blues on the planet:) Here's looking forward to the remaining home game this season, then it's WATCH THIS SPACE as to my next step @ Pitch side! lol CTID

giokingkladze said:
So it seems a few people could relocate from yesterday whilst most have to wait until next Saturday 18th. Are there any relocation 'windows' other than those two so far?

Anyone know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.