Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

worsleyweb said:
People don't half make a song and dance about season tickets and seats. I bought a season ticket this season. Think it's on East stand level 3. Been to about 8 or 9 games and not really enjoyed too many of them this year to be honest. But I have been going now for 31 years and will do so until the day I die. I haven't sat in my seat once this season in fact I haven't even been upto the 3rd tier. I just sit in the disabled section where there are allways plenty of spare seats on level 2. Can't wait till it holds 62000 and we have 5000 empty and I can move around in each half.

read and learn blue moon

Worksop Blue said:
ninjamonkey said:
bladdered said:
Any idea what the availability was like on Level 3 of Colin Bell and East Stands?

No idea mate, sorry. I was looking at south stand. Even though i was one of the first to have the opportunity to relocate i had convinced myself i had to be on at 9am sharp and get it done as quickly as possible, and because you can only look at the availability of seats whilst choosing a seat to relocate to and therefore currently having no seat, i didn't want to mess around looking at what was available where even though i would of liked to.

You can still go in to the website and have a look again at other areas...I first secured 3 seats in the second row of the South Stand Tier 3 but then had a look at other areas to See if I fancied anywhere else... Sod all availability though in the blocks I looked at... Will have to check again on Saturday morning when Mike Reid's "Runaround" gets into full swing!

Thank God we still have fans like you. Made me chuckle that.

I Live In A Blue House said:
oakiecokie said:
Ding Dong said:
Just a quick question - I`ve been shunted to the new 3rd teir south stand, what is the mode of transport to get to the 3rd teir.?
Is it all singing all dancing escalators, or millions of steps like Barca or St Jimmy's Park ?

Helicopter for going up and a water slide on the way down.

lol nice 1 Blue, however I was assured FLYING CARPETS was on order from the promised lad!

Supplied by our very own DE NIRO!!!!

Here's how I see it: I have 4 seats in 221 and have sat in there for a number of seasons and if truth be known didn't want to move, however faced with a choice of £3,800 for the seats or move I took the decision to move. The club were great and I've got 4 seats in 317 on an aisle and only four rows from the front. Total cost ££1,600. It's a no brainer for me, I'm lucky and could afford to stay if I wanted but I suspect I would have been sitting in a half empty stand with day trippers. My 8 year old is really excited to move and that was the real factor to me. Stay where we were was £600 for him, at his age I think that's excessive but I've known about the increases so not complaining. It's an opportunity to meet new blues and share banter about how great it used to be in block 221 whilst I look across and see people sat in my old seat I will think who's got the better deal. I think me and my boy and my other 2 tickets for a very very competitive price. Good luck to all relocating, once you've got your head around it it's really not that bad.

johnbmcr said:
worsleyweb said:
People don't half make a song and dance about season tickets and seats. I bought a season ticket this season. Think it's on East stand level 3. Been to about 8 or 9 games and not really enjoyed too many of them this year to be honest. But I have been going now for 31 years and will do so until the day I die. I haven't sat in my seat once this season in fact I haven't even been upto the 3rd tier. I just sit in the disabled section where there are allways plenty of spare seats on level 2. Can't wait till it holds 62000 and we have 5000 empty and I can move around in each half.

read and learn blue moon

Is that Worsley on BBC1 with his City top on?

Just relocated from 206 to 231 but will look for something more central, possibly towards front of third tier, once everybody gets into the mass game of musical chairs.

worsleyweb said:

I'm willing to bet you park in disabled bays too. Selfish ****

East Level 2 said:
Just relocated from 206 to 231 but will look for something more central, possibly towards front of third tier, once everybody gets into the mass game of musical chairs.

That is a great idea. Just after K.O. every alternate row moves to their left -A -C - E -G etc........ and every other row moves to their right B-D-F H etc......
We could all do the Poznan -

Imagine the looks on the Faces of Showsec......???????????

Must start takin' me medication again.............Doh!.

Just got back from holiday to be told I have no seats for next year as they are getting rid of mine (Back row of Family Stand).

Rang the club and they have advised there are not three together anywhere in the family stand so I will have to cancel the season ticket.

Excellent work MCFC!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.