Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

jrb said:
Having already relocated to the new singing section, I can sit back and relax. :-)

Let the fun and games begin. Good luck. ;-)

+1 on that.

no messing about.

I'm already looking forward to the new season now!

Top 4 or not.

oakiecokie said:
Ding Dong said:
Just a quick question - I`ve been shunted to the new 3rd teir south stand, what is the mode of transport to get to the 3rd teir.?
Is it all singing all dancing escalators, or millions of steps like Barca or St Jimmy's Park ?

Helicopter for going up and a water slide on the way down.

yes im having some of that, bring it on

onceabluealways said:
Managed to get 6 seats in 215 - but anyone who needs to change - The web option was an absolute waste of space , couldn't even get signed in.

Phoned City office was 47 in queue waited for 35 mins and dealt with in 5.

I moved last Saturday and granted it was only open to a minimal amount of people and i was on it at 9am on the dot but the web option worked a charm for me, I had an idea of where i wanted to go and had picked and confirmed my seat way before 9.05am could not of been simpler for me.

ninjamonkey said:
onceabluealways said:
Managed to get 6 seats in 215 - but anyone who needs to change - The web option was an absolute waste of space , couldn't even get signed in.

I moved last Saturday and granted it was only open to a minimal amount of people and i was on it at 9am on the dot but the web option worked a charm for me, I had an idea of where i wanted to go and had picked and confirmed my seat way before 9.05am could not of been simpler for me.

Any idea what the availability was like on Level 3 of Colin Bell and East Stands?

Phoned up today at 9am to relocate from East Stand 2 and our premium seats. Asked about the front row of the 3rd tier but all had gone. So decided to go for block 315 and cost was £380 and £180 for the boy. Will be very different but more money in my pocket.

bladdered said:
ninjamonkey said:
onceabluealways said:

Any idea what the availability was like on Level 3 of Colin Bell and East Stands?

No idea mate, sorry. I was looking at south stand. Even though i was one of the first to have the opportunity to relocate i had convinced myself i had to be on at 9am sharp and get it done as quickly as possible, and because you can only look at the availability of seats whilst choosing a seat to relocate to and therefore currently having no seat, i didn't want to mess around looking at what was available where even though i would of liked to.

ninjamonkey said:
bladdered said:
ninjamonkey said:

No idea mate, sorry. I was looking at south stand. Even though i was one of the first to have the opportunity to relocate i had convinced myself i had to be on at 9am sharp and get it done as quickly as possible, and because you can only look at the availability of seats whilst choosing a seat to relocate to and therefore currently having no seat, i didn't want to mess around looking at what was available where even though i would of liked to.

You can still go in to the website and have a look again at other areas...I first secured 3 seats in the second row of the South Stand Tier 3 but then had a look at other areas to See if I fancied anywhere else... Sod all availability though in the blocks I looked at... Will have to check again on Saturday morning when Mike Reid's "Runaround" gets into full swing!

bladdered said:
ninjamonkey said:
onceabluealways said:

I'm relocating to the new singing section (unless my daughter gets one from the waiting list in which case I'd probably have to relocate yet again) so my seat in ES L3 should become available. One of the best views in the stadium IMO but lacking in atmosphere.

oakiecokie said:
Ding Dong said:
Just a quick question - I`ve been shunted to the new 3rd teir south stand, what is the mode of transport to get to the 3rd teir.?
Is it all singing all dancing escalators, or millions of steps like Barca or St Jimmy's Park ?

Helicopter for going up and a water slide on the way down.

lol nice 1 Blue, however I was assured FLYING CARPETS was on order from the promised lad!

People don't half make a song and dance about season tickets and seats. I bought a season ticket this season. Think it's on East stand level 3. Been to about 8 or 9 games and not really enjoyed too many of them this year to be honest. But I have been going now for 31 years and will do so until the day I die. I haven't sat in my seat once this season in fact I haven't even been upto the 3rd tier. I just sit in the disabled section where there are allways plenty of spare seats on level 2. Can't wait till it holds 62000 and we have 5000 empty and I can move around in each half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.