Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Managed to get 6 seats in 215 - but anyone who needs to change - The web option was an absolute waste of space , couldn't even get signed in.

Phoned City office was 47 in queue waited for 35 mins and dealt with in 5.

onceabluealways said:
Managed to get 6 seats in 215 - but anyone who needs to change - The web option was an absolute waste of space , couldn't even get signed in.

Phoned City office was 47 in queue waited for 35 mins and dealt with in 5.

Perhaps everyone was trying to log in at once? I used Cityzens the other day for a discount code and then bought an alarm clock with £1.25 off in seconds! I think I can voluntarily move on a week Saturday. My part of 216 isn't affected as of yet but I suspect it's only a matter of time.

Just a quick question - I`ve been shunted to the new 3rd teir south stand, what is the mode of transport to get to the 3rd teir.?
Is it all singing all dancing escalators, or millions of steps like Barca or St Jimmy's Park ?

Ding Dong said:
Just a quick question - I`ve been shunted to the new 3rd teir south stand, what is the mode of transport to get to the 3rd teir.?
Is it all singing all dancing escalators, or millions of steps like Barca or St Jimmy's Park ?

Helicopter for going up and a water slide on the way down.

oakiecokie said:
Ding Dong said:

Now you`re being silly.......we all know they cancelled the water slide idea.

And you can`t have the helicopter for coming down......due to the noise with 20 mins to go.

Ding Dong said:
oakiecokie said:
Ding Dong said:

And you can`t have the helicopter for coming down......due to the noise with 20 mins to go.

It`ll pump up the volume seeing we all complain its like a cemetery at home games . ;)

oakiecokie said:
Ding Dong said:
oakiecokie said:

It`ll pump up the volume seeing we all complain its like a cemetery at home games . ;)

Mind you, did you hear the atmosphere at Anfield last night. You could hear the players shouting to each other......

jockblue said:
oakiecokie said:
Ding Dong said:

Mind you, did you hear the atmosphere at Anfield last night. You could hear the players shouting to each other......

They always maintain they are the best fans in the world.

Thinking about moving to new stand as it's cheaper but don't want to move and it be a crap view. Will the £380 ones be a decent view?

yorks blue said:
Thinking about moving to new stand as it's cheaper but don't want to move and it be a crap view. Will the £380 ones be a decent view?
check the view out here
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/Ticketing3D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/Ticketing3D</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.