Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

I had a phone call tonight asking if I wanted a premium seat, I am 8500 on waiting list, they must be making a lot of calls to try to sell these seats

That's mine done £650 platinum south stand level 1. Usual fuck up with the cup schemes it waits until you get to the last one then says this member is not eligible to join these schemes.I guess i will have to phone then!

cptaidan88 said:
More curiously though - what the hell does 'Arsenal Buyers' mean? Does anyone else have this?

Did you go to the EDS game at the City Academy before the Arsenal game. Think that's what it relates to.

cptaidan88 said:
Renewed this evening. Moving up to the new tier so it better be bloody open in time!

As most will be aware you can hover over the 'i' where it says 'My Account' and it tells you how many points you have.

In addition to it saying how many points I have and which schemes I have selected it also says 'Arsenal Buyers' and 'Relocation Group D'.

wakorr.jpg

I can guess that the relocation group is either something to do with when I was allowed to move up to the 3rd tier, or possibly for some cup games I might get shifted depending on the allocation.

More curiously though - what the hell does 'Arsenal Buyers' mean? Does anyone else have this?

Mine says the same, looking at the chronological order, I think it was the charity shield

pellers_tastic said:
cptaidan88 said:
Renewed this evening. Moving up to the new tier so it better be bloody open in time!

As most will be aware you can hover over the 'i' where it says 'My Account' and it tells you how many points you have.

In addition to it saying how many points I have and which schemes I have selected it also says 'Arsenal Buyers' and 'Relocation Group D'.

wakorr.jpg

I can guess that the relocation group is either something to do with when I was allowed to move up to the 3rd tier, or possibly for some cup games I might get shifted depending on the allocation.

Mine says the same, looking at the chronological order, I think it was the charity shield

"Arsenal buyer" was to do with priority for tickets for the Schalke Youth league game held at the CFA just before the Arsenal league game.

blumer said:
I had a phone call tonight asking if I wanted a premium seat, I am 8500 on waiting list, they must be making a lot of calls to try to sell these seats
When you go on the waiting list is there any sort of questionnaire regarding preferences for where you want to sit or what price range you're comfortable with?

ColinLee said:
blumer said:
When you go on the waiting list is there any sort of questionnaire regarding preferences for where you want to sit or what price range you're comfortable with?

I'm sure there was a question on which price ranges you wanted can't remember if there was an 'any' option.

Blue Maverick said:
blueparrot said:
tonea2003 said:
sorry for not trawling through
anyone know what the waiting list is? numbers wise on it?

5,000, 10'000??

Somebody said last week that their daughter was just over 10,000 so at least that.
I put my daughter on it yesterday it was in the late 9000s

cheers mate my lad also went on yesterday.

at nearly 10,000 on the waiting list we cant be far off justifying a north stand extension

Signed up for the 10 payments and then today take £800 out. Got to ring up now, now point doing it online if it doesn't work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.