Season Review dvd

Received an email from Amazon this afternoon...........................

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"Manchester City Record Breakers Centurions [Season Review 2017/2018] [DVD]"
Estimated arrival date: July 25 2018

Received an email from Amazon this afternoon...........................

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"Manchester City Record Breakers Centurions [Season Review 2017/2018] [DVD]"
Estimated arrival date: July 25 2018
Likewise mate.

Didn't mind Brian Clarke commentaries, he also did Rugby League.

He did get confused a couple I remember

1) And Ipswich come away with the ball, we'd played Ipswich the previous week.

2) City have lost the ball and Widnes are attacking up the wing.

Received the DVD today, there is a woman doing the voice over with a horribly grating Northern Irish accent, which I particularly do not like mainly due to that nob Nesbit.
We are an English team from Manchester, why on earth would they choose a Northern Irish accent?
Had to turn it off after about 5 minutes, which is less than I managed last year with the horrible music.
Never thought they could mess up a DVD of our best ever season.
Very disappointed again. I will not be bothering next year no matter how well we do.

Last edited:
Received the DVD today, there is a woman doing the voice over with a horribly grating Northern Irish accent, which I particularly do not like mainly due to that nob Nesbit.
We are an English team from Manchester, why on earth would they choose a Northern Irish accent?
Had to turn it off after about 5 minutes, which is less than I managed last year with the horrible music.
Never thought the could mess up a DVD of our best ever season.
Very disappointed again. I will not be bothering next year no matter how well we do.

Maybe it's just me. But I absolutely despise the CityTV commentators too so I won't be getting this.

Send it my way if you don't want it,save me a tenner

I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, fair enough. Just one question...is it not worth simply muting it and enjoying our best ever season? Or even just putting up with the narrator to enable you to enjoy the highlights?

Surely can't be bad enough to warrant not watching it. Got my copy on order from Amazon, so really looking forward to giving it a watch. Along with the Prime documentary whenever that is released

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.