Season Review dvd

Received the DVD today, there is a woman doing the voice over with a horribly grating Northern Irish accent, which I particularly do not like mainly due to that nob Nesbit.
We are an English team from Manchester, why on earth would they choose a Northern Irish accent?
Had to turn it off after about 5 minutes, which is less than I managed last year with the horrible music.
Never thought they could mess up a DVD of our best ever season.
Very disappointed again. I will not be bothering next year no matter how well we do.
Is it raining where you are? Jesus fuckin wept we are the world champions at moaning.

Maybe it's just me. But I absolutely despise the CityTV commentators too so I won't be getting this.
+1. They are utter shite, Serggggggggio Agwwwwwerrrrrroooo, passes it to Toure YaYa, and Fernajeenyo blah blah fucking blah. I’ll be getting it though, muting it and watching it over several cans of San Miguel and a nice flaggon of red wine - just to ensure I relive it as close as possible to when I was there.

+1. They are utter shite, Serggggggggio Agwwwwwerrrrrroooo, passes it to Toure YaYa, and Fernajeenyo blah blah fucking blah. I’ll be getting it though, muting it and watching it over several cans of San Miguel and a nice flaggon of red wine - just to ensure I relive it as close as possible to when I was there.

Do you get desperate for a piss 45 minute in? I do, and I bump in to two strangers having a fag half way up our stairs!

DVD? Are they taking the piss? I'm holding out for 4k ultra HD Blu-ray with Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos audio thank you.

DVD? Are they taking the piss? I'm holding out for 4k ultra HD Blu-ray with Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos audio thank you.
vic-and-bob.jpg

The picture on the DVD is horrendous on any modern TV.

I’ve got a 4K Blu Ray player with upscaling and it still looks shite.

We’re in 2018 and we can’t even release an HD version (never mind 4K) of our season review. They haven’t even sold non HD TVs for years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.