Season ticket has arrived!

trueblue gio said:
My sister just text me the same, we are North Stand refuges and can move back!!!!

So after queueing for 3 1/2 hours to move out (on a bank holiday) then a 1 1/2 queue to move to a better seat than first allocated, we can queue up again to move back!!!!!!!!!!!! and just so we don't get too happy they have reclassed the blocks so even though we are in the North Stand we have to pay the same as the East Stand.

What an eventful close season playing musical chairs always ending up where I did not want to be at extra cost (above other areas increases).

You can always rely on city!!!!!!!!!

pathetic by MCFC

in 111 and nothing yet? though i was at stadium on sunday and 2 people were at a turnstyle with a masive box of season cards checking they worked so imagine with about 30000 to check it could take a while,

wish it'd bloody hurry up though

Booked my Valencia ticket this morning and was told that if I haven't already received my seasoncard I will receive it by the end of the week.

Can't be sending them out alphabetically cos my surname begins with C!

Bluebird1 said:
Booked my Valencia ticket this morning and was told that if I haven't already received my seasoncard I will receive it by the end of the week.

Can't be sending them out alphabetically cos my surname begins with C!

I did the same. Got my Valencia tickets for me and my mate and asked. The girl (fit as FK) told me that I should have it by the end of the week, and early next week at the "absolute latest".

My surname begins with "E", so I doubt it's alphabetical ;)

Postie has finally got around to delivering the mail, sadly the youngest son's tickets is not amongst it though. We got our other two on Saturday !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.