Season ticket has arrived!

Blue-Eyes said:
To be honest, the mass majority of my mates are blue and all have Seasoncards.
I know this sounds really bad but the few that haven't would probably turn their noses up at my asking for £35-40 for a Wigan/West Brom game for example.

Next year, I'll be in a better financial position and be able to get to more so I'll be getting a Seasoncard so could afford to take the hit on missing the odd game.

Anyway, I'm going to stop whinging - I've spent a fortune in the past watching the likes of Whitley and Bradbury so in the grand scheme of things £50 isn't that bad!

Good luck blue. (if none of my mates go - I force the bird to come, ermm... not like that though)

mine came last week. very excited to get back down there. valencia game should be good.

alblue said:
kippax6713 said:
Mine still not here yet, phoned club and they said last batch sent out yesterday should be here monday latest. Dont understand the order they send them out , my mate lives near southport name starts with a w got his, another lives near me name starts with m got his, my starts with m , still not here get a grip city.

Dont see why people are too bothered about not having it yet, first home game isnt for ages!
still cant get over people moaning about the smallest of things!

I go on holls for 2 weeks on monday, so if its not here by then i cant get in touch with anyone till i get back on the 14, so it needs to be sorted soon.
I take it yours is here so your not arsed about other people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.