season ticket news, simple straw poll, great or ****

Not too great for me as i am now going to have to take my kids in family stand cos of cost. Overall prices are still decent.

ps hope any "stop moaning" people on tier two of east stand are not on here moaning in twelve months time when their new 'Premium experience' 2011/12 season ticket prices take quite a jump as implied on the City Website.

kinkysleftfoot said:
bluestew said:
Great for me ... shit if you sit in the east or west stand.

Why is it shit if you sit in the East stand?
They're turning EL2 into a 'Premium Matchday Experience' so within three-five years they'll be full of prawn butty eaters paying £1,000+ for a ST whilst reading a book during the match

Have calmed down a bit from yesterday. Was having a shit day so decided to have a few rants.

1) Price increase I'm ok with. Prices go up gernerally in life & our prices are still good. Peherhaps a small increase last year & same again this year would have been received better, instead of a 6% increase in one go this year.

2) Not happy about my parents having to move from North Stand lower. Don't think we need such a large family area & thing that there was a better way of doing it.

3) Little worried about how much it's going me the season after in East stand level 2, but i'm adaptable.

All, in all I supose I'm ok with it all, but I just think that things could have been handled a lot better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.