Season ticket prices 2016/17

Who is Bluemoon ? If you want to organise a banner feel free it is not difficult and I am sure Ric would let you advertise the fact on here good luck

I wonder why nothing has been announced yet. Is it because they are working on some complicated pricing scheme, is it because they are debating how much to increase it by or because they are going to announce a huge reduction. Don't see why they can't announce a 25% reduction and freeze it for two years

I think that gate receipts are not an enormous percentage of total revenue and we need to encourage more juniors to attend matches.

One of the downsides of success, perhaps the only one, is that the cost of following City increases considerably.

We need to be flooding the schools with great offers to get the next generation into the ground.

I moved last season and saved £450.. For me all top tiers and bottom tiers should have maximum of £450 season tickets and the majority £300..

2nd tier charge as much as they like have padded seats all the away around all the mod cons they want.

Who is Bluemoon ? If you want to organise a banner feel free it is not difficult and I am sure Ric would let you advertise the fact on here good luck

Bluemoon is probably the largest Man City fans forum around and a banner endorsed by bluemoon would be far more effective than one made by a handful of supporters. If Bluemoon actually gives a toss about serious issues that affect supporters then surely they could use their presence as being a popular fans forum to help supporters collectively vent their frustration on issues such as ticket pricing. Were not talking about silly arguements about not getting served quick enough at half time here. We're talking about an issue that has already seen blues stop attending and will stop more blues attending in the future.

Bluemoon is a platform that can really make a difference as there are plenty of supporters that come on here that will be affected by the yearly increases in prices and t can be used to potentially lobby hundreds of supporters to contribute to a cause that might put a halt on something that will seemingly eventually hurt the vast majority of us.

I moved last season and saved £450.. For me all top tiers and bottom tiers should have maximum of £450 season tickets and the majority £300..

2nd tier charge as much as they like have padded seats all the away around all the mod cons they want.

So all of us in the south stand second tier have to relocate so that some toff can have a padded seat cheers

I don't agree, there's been plenty of discontent about the continued prices increases. What there has been however has been a continued kind of self-policing from a vocal, but minority, section of our support who browbeat anyone who was critical of these increases. The increases could always be rationalised some way or another, they could always be justified by the investment poured into the club, the quality of the squad, the 'price of success' etc. There was always that taboo of not wishing to be perceived as ungrateful for our present fortunes made possible by that investment, and the turnaround we've made as a club as a result of it, via criticism of actions the club take from then on.

It's almost as if the people who argue those points are arguing that we are now legitimate passive observers, that we've ceded any voice in the club's future; that the rag's corporate whore model we once derided was actually the ticket, and we're right to now mirror it as best we can.

Thankfully however people are beginning to see through all that nonsense, and more and more blues are having no qualms raising their displeasure about this issue, but if it's left untackled for much longer people like Soriano and Tom Glick will see us as the passive and weak mugs we clearly must appear to them as. And with that will come more increases, a further regression towards becoming the sellout we once derided United as being.

Everyone recognises the nature of the modern game as it is, but with the way the game'ss changing match day revenue is becoming an increasingly insignificant fraction of a top club's revenue - the standard, non corporate, seating in particular. There is no justification for any further increases, none. There's a perfectly valid argument that we should see decreases.

If these increases continue it will leave permanent scars on our support. Every other day you read on here about people becoming increasingly dillusioned with City due to this specific issue, of season ticket holders of decades calling time on their attendance.

We have to be vocal about this, and you're in a position where you could hold real influence and utilise it for genuine good if you had the will mate.

I appreciate you might have more going on in your life at present, but it's something worth thinking about and I hope you do.

At the very least don't allow the invitations to black tie events from the club to cloud that fundamental reality that you're one of us. For all the stick we give the dippers, at least they stick together, and look after their own.

I think you need some therapy.

So all of us in the south stand second tier have to relocate so that some toff can have a padded seat cheers

I didn't want to move but where I was it was going up again by £50 had so moved, I'm sure you have a limit on how much your willing to pay for a season ticket? If it reaches that what will you do? Move or don't renew?

Bluemoon is probably the largest Man City fans forum around and a banner endorsed by bluemoon would be far more effective than one made by a handful of supporters. If Bluemoon actually gives a toss about serious issues that affect supporters then surely they could use their presence as being a popular fans forum to help supporters collectively vent their frustration on issues such as ticket pricing. Were not talking about silly arguements about not getting served quick enough at half time here. We're talking about an issue that has already seen blues stop attending and will stop more blues attending in the future.

Bluemoon is a platform that can really make a difference as there are plenty of supporters that come on here that will be affected by the yearly increases in prices and t can be used to potentially lobby hundreds of supporters to contribute to a cause that might put a halt on something that will seemingly eventually hurt the vast majority of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.