Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Supporter services on Twitter put this out earlier

Seasoncard Holders on the Direct Debit scheme, these will renew from today!

You will receive an email confirmation no later than 5pm Wednesday.

First payment July.

#ManCityHelp

OK Thanks for that.

Our ticket website is an absolute fucking shambles, and a disgrace for a club of our stature.

I’ve purposely stayed away from it for season card renewal, I’m on DD so just leave it alone thankfully; however last time I had to use it to buy tickets, which was for the Brighton big screen showing, it was a joke and came up with the error message and I had to call the club to confirm the purchase had been made correctly.

Embarrassing.

I’ve made the difficult choice to not renew for the coming season. The constant moving around of fixtures, the constant price rise and finally the introduction of VAR (which stops me from truly celebrating any goal unless it’s a Vinny style thunderbolt) were all factors in the decision.

I feel sad as the team is the best it has ever been, and I also enjoy going to the game with my old man, but the whole ‘match day experience’ just isn’t the same or value for money anymore.

I’ll hopefully get to a few games when I can get hold of a ticket on the occasional times we play on a Saturday afternoon.

Lol. No. The foods okay but expensive. I suspect the slow drift back to seats has two primary causes. 1) the not unfamiliar time it takes to buy and drink a pint. 2) a good percentage of people - I suspect - are on a works jolly and couldn’t give a fuck about the game so they are in no rush to return. Those seats are great and proper blues should be in them but unfortunately they’ve largely been priced out to accommodate day trippers, corporate jollies and affluent away fans desperate to get a ticket.

Which block are you in mate?

Thanks. There’s still plenty of lifelong Blues in 209 but a significant portion of the tickets are being sold through ticket agencies.

We order our half time pints but it’s still a rush to get back for the second half kick off.

Supporter services on Twitter put this out earlier

Seasoncard Holders on the Direct Debit scheme, these will renew from today!

You will receive an email confirmation no later than 5pm Wednesday.

First payment July.

#ManCityHelp
Supporter services have just posted again saying you will receive an email no later than 5pm Friday with the first payment July

I’ve made the difficult choice to not renew for the coming season. The constant moving around of fixtures, the constant price rise and finally the introduction of VAR (which stops me from truly celebrating any goal unless it’s a Vinny style thunderbolt) were all factors in the decision.

I feel sad as the team is the best it has ever been, and I also enjoy going to the game with my old man, but the whole ‘match day experience’ just isn’t the same or value for money anymore.

I’ll hopefully get to a few games when I can get hold of a ticket on the occasional times we play on a Saturday afternoon.

I agree. The whole match day experience is a million times better than it's ever been before. Definitely not the same.

By all means don't renew, for whatever reason, but try and keep it real.

I have decided not to renew this season, with all the moving of the games, could be a Friday night, Saturday night, Monday night as well the other times. I will get a citizens card and come to Saturday 12-30 and 3 -00 but that is it, I will just watch games on sky, bt,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.