season ticket sales

The Ledge said:
Mornus said:
The Ledge said:
Am I stupid? Can't seem to sign four of us up online and it's getting frustrating. Been on hold for 15 minutes as backup in case I can't suss it.

Everytime I select a seat for a different friend it allocates it to the same person?

You have to chose one seat, checkout and then start again from the beginning with the next friend & family member...

I thought of doing that but what if the adjacent seats are snapped up in the meantime?

Cheers by the way.

All done but my fears came to fruition when the seats beside my first purchased seat had gone when I went to purchase the second. No problems though as the seats directly behind were free and I have four (almost) together.

Just got to find the petrol money from Edinburgh to Manchester now. Roll on the first game...

poloblue said:
I managed to order 2 tickets online pretty easily but it's allocated both to my supporter number. Have been on hold for the past hour trying to sort out allocating one to my dad's supporter number like I wanted. Reckon they'll let me upgrade to Platinum as well? I chose Gold by accident in the rush to get the seats.

Same thing happened to me, ordered 2 but on confirmation both have come up in my name. Let me know how you get on in transferring the 2nd ticket to new supporter number.

Just ordered mine with the direct debit option but on the official site it says payments will be taken July, September, November and February and mine is showing July through to October? Will I be able to change this if I give them a call? Cheers

michael1991 said:
Just ordered mine with the direct debit option but on the official site it says payments will be taken July, September, November and February and mine is showing July through to October? Will I be able to change this if I give them a call? Cheers

It did this for everyone else. It will change on it's own in a few days

If anyone cant get one, please see below.......

I am selling my season ticket for next season to, as I moved to London, Did the same last season and it went really well.

East Level 1, Block 110, Row N, I have over 4200 points.

You get it for the full season (I didn't take it back last year for the cup final etc) I have renewed as Platinum member.

Please get in touch if you're interested.

Thanks

purchased one in the south stand 118 row L seat 496 (platinum) this morning , just reading the email , there is no seat details in the email just a direct debit charge of the full amount of the season card..so has the it gone through ok?

another generation said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
another generation said:
Finally in the phone queue, and moved up from place 10 to 8. They'll be sold out by the time I'm through!
Are you planning to fly over for every game?
Ha ha, no, but this is the first time since we moved grounds that I've been awake enough to get myself in the queue for season tickets. Will get across as often as I can, plus I'm now in the scheme if I need to move back home to look after my aged parents.

If your successful you would be as well to see if Ric or the mods could advocate for a known user off here who didn't get one that could maybe pay you to use the ticket when you couldn't make it, yourself retaining priority of course. Or if you know someone trustworthy over here get them to sell on unused games at a reduced but competitive rate, you get some outlay back, the ground stays full and you also help out fellow Blues as we like to do in our Blue family.
(None of this applies to myself by the way, me and the lad are local and sorted)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.