season ticket waiting list

Rorz88 said:
What happens if you want one of the 'Value Gold Memeberships' for £260. Do you still have to be on the waiting list ? It says, first come first serve??

The value gold option is for existing season card holders only. A new member on the waiting list cannot get one of these.

Rorz88 said:
What happens if you want one of the 'Value Gold Memeberships' for £260. Do you still have to be on the waiting list ? It says, first come first serve??

these are only available to existing seasoncard holders

I was told when i called up and spoke to the book office staff "there is no waiting list its first come first served".

I m not sure what that means, do they expect everyone to renew or what?!!?!

I am thinking of giving up my 4 cards as I missed so many games this season due to Sky and crap kick off times. So thats some knocked off the list.

I'ld say if you were on the list pre chumps league qualifcation you will probably be ok.

My other half and step daughter are on the list. i emailed to ask what the proceedure is etc. they advised me to renew mine first then get them down there for the open sale period . that's it no mention of where they are on list or anything just simply told me to make sure they go when the open sale starts , did not give any indications that this would be difficult or problematic.

Didsbury Dave said:
I believe the club should sell as manay season tickets as they can this year and drop any stupid ideas of "capping" the numbers. ACtually there would be some sort of police imposed limit of 42,000 or something, to accomodate larger cup allocations, but that's it. That would represent a sensible cap if we could sell that many.

Get the bums on the seats, get their cash in. Get the ground full and create a demand for the last few tickets.

A hell of a lot of people cannot afford season tickets. Create a situation where you only allow 2,000 of those people access to each game and you risk alienating many potential supporters for good.

The club has to think long term and keep those people interested. Under your system, we'd cast thousands adrift for ever with their kids going to support clubs that would take them in.

City have done it spot on. Capped the season tickets to allow 10,000 less well of people the chance to go to games as and when they can afford it.

Supply exceeding demand = Stadium expansion. The owners and board will be analsing the situationn for sure to analyse revenue streams. Merchandise sales etc will be greater for the day trippers, paying for games game by game also creates more revenue for the club

I know it was a different situation (no cup win, cl qualification) but I was on the waiting list for this season and days after they went on open sale City were texting and emailing with adverts for SC's....

I didn't get one as I couldn't commit to games, again I've added myself to the waiting list and should be able to get to most games (i'll just give my seat away on here or something)
So I'll be going for one, not had a SC for a few seasons now....

DD said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I believe the club should sell as manay season tickets as they can this year and drop any stupid ideas of "capping" the numbers. ACtually there would be some sort of police imposed limit of 42,000 or something, to accomodate larger cup allocations, but that's it. That would represent a sensible cap if we could sell that many.

Get the bums on the seats, get their cash in. Get the ground full and create a demand for the last few tickets.

A hell of a lot of people cannot afford season tickets. Create a situation where you only allow 2,000 of those people access to each game and you risk alienating many potential supporters for good.

The club has to think long term and keep those people interested. Under your system, we'd cast thousands adrift for ever with their kids going to support clubs that would take them in.

City have done it spot on. Capped the season tickets to allow 10,000 less well of people the chance to go to games as and when they can afford it.

The season tickets sales are capped by the premier leauge, not the club. United pushed the rules years ago and tried to make OT all season ticket, but the FA borught in a rule to stop it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.