Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013 (merged)

Renewed Platinum today, when i log in at the top of the mcfc.co.uk homepage it says i am a Superbia member, anyone else had this or am i a very lucky boy?

£29.20 per game to watch the blues next season from level 2 as a platinum member!

The Sheikh is certainly our friend!

shadygiz said:
Crumpsall Blue said:
Am I right in thinking that the only difference between gold membership and platinum membership is tha fact you get double loyalty points for platinum ?

I got platinum last year but thinking of just getting Gold for next season!

yup....i had gold last year and just got gold again....i dont get to many away games nowadays so no real need for the additional loyalty points for me
No. Seat exchange this year. A real winner for thousands

How does this finance system work? How much interest do they charge?

Say I go for season card costing £580 - £600, how much will it cost per month?

Just renewed...champions league cup scheme points haven't gone on...

Should I contact the club or will they just go on?

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013

a.woollam said:
AD4 said:
Thinking of taking the plunge again for a season ticket this year, went to about 10+ home games this season and the price quickly added up, was originally planning on getting one the year after (due to finishing uni and being back home) but think it's better to get the foot in the door now and would let my dad use my ticket when I can't make it back.

This year will be the last year I can get a 18-21 ticket, would love to be able to let my dad use it for quite a few games though, anyone have any problems/experience using a concessions ticket despite obviously being a 50 year old man?

Adult and 18 -21 tickets both flash green at the turnstile (whereas 17 and under flash green and yellow) so you should have no problems

-- 17 May 2012 15:13 --

mancityscot said:
AD4 said:
Thinking of taking the plunge again for a season ticket this year, went to about 10+ home games this season and the price quickly added up, was originally planning on getting one the year after (due to finishing uni and being back home) but think it's better to get the foot in the door now and would let my dad use my ticket when I can't make it back.

This year will be the last year I can get a 18-21 ticket, would love to be able to let my dad use it for quite a few games though, anyone have any problems/experience using a concessions ticket despite obviously being a 50 year old man?

dont do it. will be a different light flashing at the barrier and if the steward sees a 50 year olf man the st will be taken off, and you'll be punished pretty severely. not worth the risk. you can upgrade tickets though

the 18-21 ticket flashes green the same as the adult doesn't it?

How much to upgrade on a game by game basis? May just try and purchase the full adult one and let the old man go to more games, hopefully he'll reimburse me!

FuZzY said:

580 season ticket would cost about 62 a month for 10 months. its about 40 they add in interest

FuZzY said:

I've just renewed my £550 seasoncard this way and it's costing me £59 a month over 10 months.

foley87 said:
FuZzY said:

580 season ticket would cost about 62 a month for 10 months. its about 40 they add in interest

madsmcfc said:
I've just renewed my £550 seasoncard this way and it's costing me £59 a month over 10 months.

That's not bad at all. :-)

Time to give up the ciggies for City me thinks.

Thanks for your replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.