Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013 (merged)

Durham Blue said:
If you go for Platinum it costs you around 50 quid more but I went for this option today rather than Gold last year as you can sell tickets on the ticket exchange with Platinum. As I live abroad I will struggle to get back for every game. I reckon if I miss max. three matches I can get the extra I paid back and more and it means less empty seats and a chance for other blues to go to these games. Of course if you know you will go to every home match then stick with Gold.

Good point-will get my money back if I sell for games which I am working etc..

MCFC BOB said:
MATCITY said:
MCFC BOB said:
How much are Gold and Platinum in North Stand Level 2 Family Stand?
£260 for gold Im guessing you're still in the 16-17 group
I think I'll be in the 18-21 this year.

-- May 17th, 2012, 4:27 pm --

SteWadda said:
Why do people keep asking how much they are when it's on the OS?
Because we can't remember our login info? I dunno.

Don't need log in infomtomsee the prices, go to season ticket renewal, Select ticket type eg Platinum l scroll down and you see the table of prices for all sections of the ground, simples!

What if I had no Blue Membership last season, can I also buy a Gold Membership on June 17th or am I fucked?

In a bit of a dilemma here.

I live in London now and this season was just a blue member. What type would people recommend to move up to to have a better chance for away tickets and some home.
I am a little confused about silver/gold etc.

Cheers lads.

Cheers fella`s, Although im not flush with loyalty points, I only usually go to the north west away games anyway, 2 of those have now gone so I think im going to go with Gold this time and save the £50.

I'll be Sooooooo Gutted now if I miss out on a final ticket by 100 points ha ha.

Someone said that cup games in FA and league cup are capped at £20 until the last 8. Is this correct..Can't see £20 anywhere on the site

Now were champions and playing great football, does anyone think tickets are going to be harder and harder to get home games for members who arent season ticket holders and away games, as lots of people bound to jump on the band wagon?

Churchill123 said:
Now were champions and playing great football, does anyone think tickets are going to be harder and harder to get home games for members who arent season ticket holders and away games, as lots of people bound to jump on the band wagon?

really ;)

you will probably see more long going city tbh, I know loads of lads that stopped going who are all now started to go again

Kippax Street 1880 said:
So pissed off with the website, never created a log in but theres a password somehow for both mine and my dads supporter number, anyone know a way round this ? Or knows how much tickets are in 308 (East stand level 3) Cheers.

Login Id is your supporter number and your password is the postcode where the seasoncard is registered to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.