Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013 (merged)

If anyone who currently holds a ST and is considering giving it up (For whatever reason...) dont hesitate to PM me where I would be more than happy to lease it for whatever the duration.

Ideally anywhere close to 105 but beggers cant be choosers.

Cheers blues...

nicholasjackson said:
£490 in south stand, went platinum and only pay £37 interest,£577 all in,cant make all saturday games but easily find enough of my mates to take them, roll on next season.

Dont worry mate-not many games on Saturdays now involving our club!!!

i didnt get email confirmation haha :) typical city lol didnt get me uefa points either have rang them though they said due course cause no one has

Gone Platinum again and got 50 points for the e-Programme. Now all I need is a good WiFi signal in the ground.

How does it work with the finance thing when you renew online?

Season Tickets 2012/2013 (merged)

Just renewed mine and my lads in the family stand. Had them on Zebra last season and it was £64 a month. Just done the zebra thing again but 2 separate applications and also upgraded the lads to a platinum and it works out at a whole £3 a month more. I call that a result to watch the champions for another year.

WNRH said:
How does it work with the finance thing when you renew online?

Don't renew on line, you go directly to Zebra finance website and put your supporter number on there, they electronically send you the form and you sign it with a login they send you then they contact the club and it all takes a week or so until your details are updated with the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.