Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

southstand117 said:
MonsallBlue said:
On another note. I just received my email from the club confirming my ticket has been purchased. I did it via Zebra.

So 24 hours , not bad
Did you ring zebra first? I did it last year and forgot what I did

I just filled in the Zebra form. Awaited the text code etc to get credit agreement. Typed name on it and waited.

24 hours later club email me.

Didnt lift the phone once

MATCITY said:
paul.manc said:
What's the difference between value gold, which goes on sale in a couple of weeks, and 'normal' gold which goes on sale at the end of June.
'bout 200 quid

Thanks, but what in terms of quality- can anyone get one, does it affect anything in terms of quality?

I'll be getting a 16-17 one if I can...

paul.manc said:
MATCITY said:
paul.manc said:
What's the difference between value gold, which goes on sale in a couple of weeks, and 'normal' gold which goes on sale at the end of June.
'bout 200 quid

Thanks, but what in terms of quality- can anyone get one, does it affect anything in terms of quality?

Its a set price of £250 no matter the age and you can't choose your seat<br /><br />-- Fri May 18, 2012 3:08 pm --<br /><br />**********************************************************
Anyone that has used Zebra I've jus recived my purchase confirmation from the club fucking rapid service and as I have said before can't recommend Zebra highly enough

MATCITY said:
paul.manc said:
MATCITY said:
'bout 200 quid

Its a set price of £250 no matter the age and you can't choose your seat

-- Fri May 18, 2012 3:08 pm --

Anyone that has used Zebra I've jus recived my purchase confirmation from the club fucking rapid service and as I have said before can't recommend Zebra highly enough

Alright cheers, probably will get normal gold then.

I know existing seasoncard holders can renew now, but in terms of people who have not had one before, do you know if it is first come first serve basis, or other criteria?

paul.manc said:
MATCITY said:
paul.manc said:

I know existing seasoncard holders can renew now, but in terms of people who have not had one before, do you know if it is first come first serve basis, or other criteria?

Details are on the OS mate

paul.manc said:
MATCITY said:
paul.manc said:

Blue member priority window-first come first served.

Then general sale, first come first served.

380 for 18-21 platinum does it get much better to watch the premier league champions i love our club

MATCITY said:
clubfoot said:
what options do you get with zebra finance? how many months do they let you spread it over? how much APR? thanks
mine is £475 over 10 months paying back £508 so £33 in charges

my sisters is £160 over 10 months paying back £171 so £11 in charges

cheer mate appreciated. is 10 months the only option they offer?

clubfoot said:
MATCITY said:
clubfoot said:
what options do you get with zebra finance? how many months do they let you spread it over? how much APR? thanks
mine is £475 over 10 months paying back £508 so £33 in charges

my sisters is £160 over 10 months paying back £171 so £11 in charges

cheer mate appreciated. is 10 months the only option they offer?
there was a drop down box but thats the only one I had to choose from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.