Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Im a blue card holder but im getting my season card back this year after 2 skint years at uni, when is the date aloud to buy my season card instead of my blue card? just a tad confused, think it is the 17th of june. cheers

kompany10 said:
Im a blue card holder but im getting my season card back this year after 2 skint years at uni, when is the date aloud to buy my season card instead of my blue card? just a tad confused, think it is the 17th of june. cheers
If you have ticket priority then you can buy on open sale 17-19th if not the general sale begins on 25th June

paul.manc said:
MATCITY said:
paul.manc said:
Thanks, but what in terms of quality- can anyone get one, does it affect anything in terms of quality?

I'll be getting a 16-17 one if I can...
Its a set price of £250 no matter the age and you can't choose your seat

-- Fri May 18, 2012 3:08 pm --

Anyone that has used Zebra I've jus recived my purchase confirmation from the club fucking rapid service and as I have said before can't recommend Zebra highly enough

Alright cheers, probably will get normal gold then.

I know existing seasoncard holders can renew now, but in terms of people who have not had one before, do you know if it is first come first serve basis, or other criteria?

Blue member priority window-first come first served.

Then general sale, first come first served.

clubfoot said:
MATCITY said:
clubfoot said:
what options do you get with zebra finance? how many months do they let you spread it over? how much APR? thanks
mine is £475 over 10 months paying back £508 so £33 in charges

my sisters is £160 over 10 months paying back £171 so £11 in charges

cheer mate appreciated. is 10 months the only option they offer?

Yep, 10 months interest bearing is the only option, works out about 8/9% or so in interest.

Anyone that has already renewed, was there an option to take part in the cup schemes? I went through zebra finance but there's no mention of the schemes on the confirmation email and no way to select them on the OS, not that I can see anyway.

Heres a few of my questions I cant seem to find the answer to.

Is the Zebra loan / direct debit option available to new season ticket holders on the 17th - 19th of June?

Does it cover Gold and platinum? I wont ask about Gold Value as they will all be gone I reckon by then.

Reading this is not good news at all either for new season tickets, hope the increase is not loads-

All existing members should renew by the end of either the renewal window or relocate window. Any remaining seasonal Memberships will be offered to new supporters at an increased price.

So the price tables on the site at the minute is for renewals not new season ticket holders?

S.H.R.E.K said:
Heres a few of my questions I cant seem to find the answer to.

Is the Zebra loan / direct debit option available to new season ticket holders on the 17th - 19th of June?

Yes

Does it cover Gold and platinum? I wont ask about Gold Value as they will all be gone I reckon by then.

Yes
Reading this is not good news at all either for new season tickets, hope the increase is not loads-

All existing members should renew by the end of either the renewal window or relocate window. Any remaining seasonal Memberships will be offered to new supporters at an increased price.

So the price tables on the site at the minute is for renewals not new season ticket holders?
Yes

Bummer

Only myself to blame though, didn't renew no money after the split from the ex- her father then moved across into my seat.

MATCITY said:
kompany10 said:
If you have ticket priority then you can buy on open sale 17-19th if not the general sale begins on 25th June

do you mean match priority ticket for last season? if so yes i have that, thanks blue.

kompany10 said:
MATCITY said:
kompany10 said:

do you mean match priority ticket for last season? if so yes i have that, thanks blue.
yeah as I understand it,if i'm wrong i'm sure someone will say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.