Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Has anyone had the under 16 ticket price increased since yesterday?
I had it at £110 for gold level 2 north stand. Now I check and its £121??

Anyone else?

has anybody paid for there season tickeys by credit catd over the phone do you get conformation email.usually pay cash but live in rotherham and busy at the minute

MonsallBlue said:

Anyone else?

Just been down and renewed an Adult and 2 Under 16's in family stand. Under 16's were still £110 for me and the website shows both level 1/2 as £110. Not sure why thats happened to you

clubfoot said:
what options do you get with zebra finance? how many months do they let you spread it over? how much APR? thanks
mine is £475 over 10 months paying back £508 so £33 in charges

my sisters is £160 over 10 months paying back £171 so £11 in charges

Niall2407 said:
MonsallBlue said:

Anyone else?

Just been down and renewed an Adult and 2 Under 16's in family stand. Under 16's were still £110 for me and the website shows both level 1/2 as £110. Not sure why thats happened to you

Its weird, has the platinum price at £160 and when I click on the gold it doesnt take the £50 off. It takes off £39.
It is most likely a web issue.
Cant pay yet anyway was just looking :)

iloveacougar said:
has anybody paid for there season tickeys by credit catd over the phone do you get conformation email.usually pay cash but live in rotherham and busy at the minute

I did and it took around 18 hours to get the confirmation email.

They still haven't fixed/added the UEFA scheme loyalty points by the look of it though.

On another note. I just received my email from the club confirming my ticket has been purchased. I did it via Zebra.

So 24 hours , not bad

What's the difference between value gold, which goes on sale in a couple of weeks, and 'normal' gold which goes on sale at the end of June.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.