Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013 (merged)

I think City have been very fair with their prices.
Our 2 SC's have gone up by a bit more simply because my son is now in the over 18 category, so I expected significant increase anyway.
At £55 a match total for the 2 of us in great seats in EL3 that's pretty good value to watch the Champions next season.

Re: Have you renewed yet for next season?

Just done it, skint so had to do it on finance but there is no chance i'm loosing my ticket the way things are going i'll never get another. Cant wait now. Its gonna drag now till the start of the season.

Have you renewed yet for next season?

Getting mine on Monday when work pays me out 1st Prize of £600 for winning the DreamTeam League. Chelsea game left to play but the lad in 4th place needs a miracle to catch me.

Jinxed it now.

Will be renewing next weekend. Works out at £33 per match to watch the champions. Can't grumble too much at that.

I would imagine individual matchday tickets will rise, too.

Done mine £700 EL2 and my sons 18/21 EL2 £530 plus all cup games. "bring it on"

allan harper said:
Getting mine on Monday when work pays me out 1st Prize of £600 for winning the DreamTeam League. Chelsea game left to play but the lad in 4th place needs a miracle to catch me.

Jinxed it now.
Good luck mate, was no way I was losing my seat, great bunch in 308 and all renewing so even better. Nice long Summer now to wear our tops before Villa Park in Aug.

I have, same seat in 102 but will look for something a bit better in the relocation window as found second row an awkward view, difficult to get a real perspective of what's happening.

Not sure if this warrants a new thread but whilst I live in Amsterdam my attendance is quite rare. However, if there are any blues struggling to renew their season card, I am willing to chip in on the basis that when possible I would also like to attend games. I dont mind purchasing a season card but it doesnt make sense seeing that I only will be attending at most 8 games. Is this legal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.