Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

liamctid said:
Griffin said:
allan harper said:
I've just got an email off City inviting me to join Suburbia £2600.
Mine says £2650 maybe i get double loyalty points for the extra £50?

Your exclusive Superbia membership includes:

- Ticket for every game, home and away, in all competitions
- Buy & sell tickets on Ticket Exchange when you can't make a game
- 2,000 loyalty points on joining
- Digital subscription to the official match day publication
- Premium membership gift pack
- Clever card
- 10% retail discount
- 10% hospitality discount
- Loan payment plan available; enquire when contacting the Supporter Services team
- 500 auction credits to use during the 2012/13 Season

Superbia costs £2,650 per person and will be available to buy from today.

By clever card, do they mean that the card will grow money for you so you can afford it?!

I wasn't Superbia last year - anyone on it think it was worth it?

What's the loan payment thing, over 12 months that's only £220 a month not bad if you're Liam Gallagher.

GaudinosWheels said:
Anyone that has already renewed, was there an option to take part in the cup schemes? I went through zebra finance but there's no mention of the schemes on the confirmation email and no way to select them on the OS, not that I can see anyway.

You can add these on at a later date so long as it's before the competition starts which for the uefa and league cup is before the end of August and for the FA cup sometime in November.

There should be more info on the membership Q+As on the OS.

"Superbia membership is strictly limited and by invitation only. If you don't join this time, your name will go on a waiting list and invitations will only be re-issued when an existing member drops out."

They made this out last year didn't they?

It is well overpriced, can't see too many takers this year either.

I don't get the loan; if you need the loan you can't really afford all the travel and everything can you?

Corky said:
"Superbia membership is strictly limited and by invitation only. If you don't join this time, your name will go on a waiting list and invitations will only be re-issued when an existing member drops out."

They made this out last year didn't they?

It is well overpriced, can't see too many takers this year either.

I don't get the loan; if you need the loan you can't really afford all the travel and everything can you?

You would think that was the case, unless they loan you the travel money too !

I thought last year you got a seat on a plane for the euro tours ?

Last year it said you would have the opportunity to travel on the club plane, but it seemed like it was a one off and did not say it was free.

I would have got one if it was about £1,900 tops and I only had to get one.

If you are in the cheapest season ticket section the standard price thing makes it even less attractive.

Corky said:
Last year it said you would have the opportunity to travel on the club plane, but it seemed like it was a one off and did not say it was free.

I would have got one if it was about £1,900 tops and I only had to get one.

If you are in the cheapest season ticket section the standard price thing makes it even less attractive.

last year they offered it to about 1000 fans with the most loyalty points and about 27 signed up. However those that got offered this it was also on the basis of their last 3-4 years away attendance record.
If you went to every game home and away (and friendly), you would of been a couple of hundred quid out of pocket. i am sure last year they charged £2000?

Strange situation has happened on my renewal price..... Im 15 but turn 16 next month so my season ticket should be in the 16-17 category but when i click on Platinum its says my ticket is an under 16 season ticket and will be £220 but when i go on Gold it says £225 and puts me in 16-17 category! This happened to anyone else on here? I'm baffled!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.