Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Just relocated mine. I'm away during the relocation window, so emailed the club and they replied pretty quickly to say ring to check what tickets they have available now. Relocated to 212, anyone know the seat numbers nearest the away fans? Moved from 116 directly next to the away fans, so if anyone is thinking of moving there, there should be two available. Already regretting going gold.

For all the shit the ticket office gets I'm very happy with the service I received. I should be able to leave the binoculars at home next year and make out what's going on up the other end.

Renewed online via zebra finance, got the pin code via text and signed the forms online. 24 hours later received an email from the club confirming purchase, went from platinum to gold and I am now paying less than last year to watch the premier league champions...happy days

No extra cost for credit card. Just renewed three online, piece of pi$$. Loyalty points on there straight away plus you get a chance to add cup scheme or not.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Just relocated mine. I'm away during the relocation window, so emailed the club and they replied pretty quickly to say ring to check what tickets they have available now. Relocated to 212, anyone know the seat numbers nearest the away fans? Moved from 116 directly next to the away fans, so if anyone is thinking of moving there, there should be two available. Already regretting going gold.

For all the shit the ticket office gets I'm very happy with the service I received. I should be able to leave the binoculars at home next year and make out what's going on up the other end.

I'm in 116, why you moving? Fed up of standing?

ChesterRdBlue said:

That's de niro's block. Sat in it once, ace seats. You are close-ish to the away fans but not right next to them.

bainy said:
Corky said:
Last year it said you would have the opportunity to travel on the club plane, but it seemed like it was a one off and did not say it was free.

I would have got one if it was about £1,900 tops and I only had to get one.

If you are in the cheapest season ticket section the standard price thing makes it even less attractive.

last year they offered it to about 1000 fans with the most loyalty points and about 27 signed up. However those that got offered this it was also on the basis of their last 3-4 years away attendance record.
If you went to every game home and away (and friendly), you would of been a couple of hundred quid out of pocket. i am sure last year they charged £2000?

It was £2,500 last season and over-priced at that, no wonder fewer than 50 took it up.

mancmackem said:
ChesterRdBlue said:

That's de niro's block. Sat in it once, ace seats. You are close-ish to the away fans but not right next to them.

I used to sit at the front of block 211, brilliant tickets, especailly when it's one of the cheaper tickets in the ground.

lancs blue said:
bainy said:
Corky said:
Last year it said you would have the opportunity to travel on the club plane, but it seemed like it was a one off and did not say it was free.

I would have got one if it was about £1,900 tops and I only had to get one.

If you are in the cheapest season ticket section the standard price thing makes it even less attractive.

last year they offered it to about 1000 fans with the most loyalty points and about 27 signed up. However those that got offered this it was also on the basis of their last 3-4 years away attendance record.
If you went to every game home and away (and friendly), you would of been a couple of hundred quid out of pocket. i am sure last year they charged £2000?

It was £2,500 last season and over-priced at that, no wonder fewer than 50 took it up.

Yep it was def £2500 last season. Just checked last years invite
Didn't think they'd increase it after last years poor take up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.