Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Please, Marvin.

So are other football clubs, but they freeze or reduce season ticket prices

If City are run as a business, they should look at reducing running costs, rather than using that as an annual excuse to increase season ticket and matchday ticket prices.Why should the fans have to pay for that each season?

My maths isn't great.

My season ticket went up by £20. City apparently have 46,000 season ticket holders.((Johnny Ball, think of a number) Replicate my season ticket increase by 46,000 season ticket holders. I know it doesn't quite work like that. That's £920,000. It could be more? It could be less? Is there £920,000 worth of running costs and matchday savings that could be made at City annually? Damn right there is. Do you know some of the guff City fork out on. Walk around the Etihad on a matchday and see where the money is being spent. Is wasted a better word?

So instead of continually passing on price rises to the fans every season via season season ticket and matchday ticket price rises, City's Execs and their Managers should find ways of cutting running costs, so these continual season ticket and matchday ticket price rises don't need to happen.

Tell me. If other clubs can survive and drive revenues without annual season ticket and matchday ticket price rises, why can't City?

£920.000! It's less than a months wage for some of City's players.
Get rid of Bravo bring back Gunn problem sorted !
Maybe able to reduce tickets if they wanted ,easy isnt it

buy a packet of council house sausages 10 sausages for £1
go to Waitrose and buy a packet of high quality Cumberland sausage £12.50

look at our season ticket prices v other teams in the prem ,they are getting council house sausages for the price of Waitrose sausages.

the only way it will change is don't pay the money , no point whinging about it ,do something about it .
I've looked at other clubs' season ticket prices for 2018/9 and ours.

At City there are cheaper season tickets pitchside or at the back of SS3 but in general our Adult price range goes from £530 to £940 for standard seats then up to £1,370 for 93:20

At Old Trafford the range is £532 to £950, so very little different excluding 93:20 seats
At Anfield it's £685 to £869 so the cheapest tickets are dearer than ours but their best general seats are a bit cheaper than ours and a lot cheaper than 93:20 tickets
At Chelsea they range from £595 to £940, plus there are some seats equivalent to 93:20 at around the same price.
Everton's are £420 to £565

We know about Arsenal and Spurs, which are way higher than ours mostly. So we're pretty comparable to our fellow top six North West clubs United and Liverpool and you can pay more at ours. An very similar to Chelsea. So it's a myth that we're paying Aldi prices for Waitrose quality.

Just read the renewal email. Mine's gone up a "massive" £10 to £400! (Geriatric rate in EL304) That's an extra £1 per month on the DD scheme. I'll have to make savings somewhere to compensate for the price increase, and I dumped platinum a couple of years ago, so it's au revoir/auf wiedersehen/ adios/ ciaou/see you Jimmy/etc to the Champions League next year. I've got BT Sport so I'll boo from my armchair. We've no chance of winning it even with Pep in charge as it's totally bent so I'll save a few hundred pounds or more over the season.
Getting too old for this shit every year.

Does anyone know what the “value seasoncards” are? They go on sale tomorrow and But have no clue what they are?

Does anyone know what the “value seasoncards” are? They go on sale tomorrow and But have no clue what they are?
Single seats they were £299 not sure this time but you buy one and take pot luck where you get your seat allocated, but from posts on here it seems a few got theirs in seats that are normally £700 plus this season.

Utd season ticket prices are a lot higher. They also have more to sell, and have a particular problem with lack of atmosphere in the ground.

They’re still addressing the youth issue though, which City aren’t in the same way.

They’re still addressing the youth issue though, which City aren’t in the same way.
The difference is though we don't have room to properly address the youth issue because as well as cheaper tickets youngers fans want to sit together. If we extend and keep some of the new seats for new younger fans to sit together and not relocate older fans to the new seats then we will be in position do something about it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.