Season Tickets - 2023/24

I've got two 23/24 identical tickets neither of which shows the next match. Thought maybe they'd dropped this as it doesn’t matter what match is showing you still get in as the reader is just checking you've a seasoncard (ie paid)?
Mine's the same - no match details however the QR Code is there. Don't see the need for specific match details anyway, as long as the QR code shows the seasoncard payment is up to date that would make more sense. Similar really to the old plastic card system where for cup games confirmation of payment and loading to the card was via email.

How many phones can you have your ticket download to.
I’ve got our families 3 ST’s on all our phones using the one account, so we basically log in on the wife’s, and we all have access, makes things easier if one of us can’t make it

I’ve got our families 3 ST’s on all our phones using the one account, so we basically log in on the wife’s, and we all have access, makes things easier if one of us can’t make it
Cheers I had 3 on mine and the same 3 on my dads since we moved to mobile tickets and they all just updated automatically. But my dads changed phones and now it will only let me put his on and not the other 2

Cheers I had 3 on mine and the same 3 on my dads since we moved to mobile tickets and they all just updated automatically. But my dads changed phones and now it will only let me put his on and not the other 2
Just get him to sign in your account on his phone & add ST’s to wallet, then sign out & go back in his account, the ST’s will then be in his wallet & update as normal

I have a VG and got the email to download 23/24 ST to wallet etc but also just got an email my cityzens matchday membership has been renewed?
Surely it’s one or the other. Now it looks like I could buy additional tickets with my Cityzens membership but surely that shouldn’t be the case?

My season card got deleted from my iPhone, I now get this message when I try to download it from my ticketing account.

ERROR

Failed to generate Apple pass from member ID

Any ideas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.