Season Tickets - 2023/24

Just noticed that the 'vs' entry on my card has now disappeared and just the entrance & seat number showing. That's changed since the update yesterday. Looks like they've got rid of individual games uploading for display and just sticking with a QR code.

My son who is 13 his email link came to my inbox with his ticket yesterday, mine still hasn’t come.

Pretty confident it will update itself some point before the season starts anyway

I've amended their tweet from back in April.

Manchester City

@ManCity
·
Follow
We are pleased disappointed to announce that all existing Season Ticket Members will be able to renew their season ticket for the 2023/24 season between Tuesday 2nd May and Monday 15th May

I got one of those and went to the three dots and turned off the 'Automatic updates' left it 5 seconds turned it back on again and lo and behold there it was. :-)
I have been away a few days so just got the email. Not sure wtf I was supposed to do “dragging the screen” but nothing happened. I followed your advice EB and all 3 season tickets have now updated - you are clearly down with the kids on IT EB, thank you!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.