Season Tickets - 2023/24

Looks like a lot of clubs are putting prices up for next season. Just had a quick google and Forest are putting prices up about 20% and Fulham 18%!!
I had a look at Fulham the other week due to their new stand along the Thames. About 45% of the new stand, all the centre, you can't buy a season ticket, and the rest of the stand ranges from £1,250 to £3k with about 6 price ranges, and there isn't that much difference in the seats. Those prices and the 18% rise are for renewing season ticket holders, so implies the new STs will be more.

I suppose a small ground in the the richest location, they have a bit of relative success and want to milk it. Let's hope they are already at the Regatta tomorrow.

I had a look at Fulham the other week due to their new stand along the Thames. About 45% of the new stand, all the centre, you can't buy a season ticket, and the rest of the stand ranges from £1,250 to £3k with about 6 price ranges, and there isn't that much difference in the seats. Those prices and the 18% rise are for renewing season ticket holders, so implies the new STs will be more.

I suppose a small ground in the the richest location, they have a bit of relative success and want to milk it. Let's hope they are already at the Regatta tomorrow.
They have gotten peltlers for their pricing and the increases made

Not sure if you are talking about SS3 tickets or value gold? My post said there were value gold tickets for £299 last season ( I can confirm that they cost this as I bought one) and also low price tickets for SS3 also. I used to have a ticket in SS3 for 3 seasons and that started at £299 but went up slightly. If you are talking close to £400 for a season ticket there, then that is one of the lowest price season tickets in the PL still.
Had value gold for a few years with our kid and we were often sat apart, we finally got seats together in SS3 then we were offered the seats permanently for £275 I think at the time.. our kid passed away last June but I transferred the seat to my son (I should have left it in the original name as we lost all the points) and I think the seats will be £385 this time.. Still a bargain IMHO

Turns out he was referring to matchday entry prices at Brunton Park. Would that sound right ?
It's £21 on the day for terracing. That might compare with the back of SSL3, but not the front. But you have to compare like for like - matchday entry prices at City for league games won't likely drop below £60 for any game next season.

The price hikes are wrong, but they're nothing new. The more insidious headline in all of this is the apparent end of the season ticket as we know it. The club are happy to sell season tickets for the 14 games that are less likely to attract tourists ("we need you there for Brentford at home on Tuesday 16th January"), but you will be ripped off if you want to see us against the five most appealing teams ("but we'll give you first refusal for your regular seat for just £70").

It's £21 on the day for terracing. That might compare with the back of SSL3, but not the front. But you have to compare like for like - matchday entry prices at City for league games won't likely drop below £60 for any game next season.

The price hikes are wrong, but they're nothing new. The more insidious headline in all of this is the apparent end of the season ticket as we know it. The club are happy to sell season tickets for the 14 games that are less likely to attract tourists ("we need you there for Brentford at home on Tuesday 16th January"), but you will be ripped off if you want to see us against the five most appealing teams ("but we'll give you first refusal for your regular seat for just £70").
Exactly, spot on mate.

I used to help people who were unemployed and/or in debt for a local charity. When discussing budgets etc people would say they were struggling to buy food etc but they often had a mobile phone, they went to the pub and they would buy takeaways. The thing is life is about what is a priority to you as an individual. I see people here moaning about the increase in ST prices and complaining about the expensive drink and food at the stadium and saying how they are struggling to afford it. Well dont buy drinks bring your own dont buy food bring your own those savings alone should pay for any increase in your ST. Its up to every individual to make their own choices
That is all very well but they don't let you take either food or drink into the stadium now.
Before anyone says well eat it, drink it outside before you go in, some people have to go straight from work and get there just before kick off. We used to be able to take food and drink in and I cannot understand why that was stopped.

Personally I am 'lucky' in that I have a medical exemption for taking in a bottle of water but it can be a hassle explaining this to the security.

So, yes I see your reasoning @chesterguy but know the other side of that coin. (pardon the pun) :-)

Some of the ticket price issues could make you laugh or cry. I was helping a guy with issues get into the ground on cheap tickets. He grassed me up to City for selling to him at below face value. He didn’t mean any harm lol.
Good grief, I've given mine for free sometimes this season. I'll be in big trouble!!! :-)

Just had a questionnaire through from club, usual guided questions about how are team, how exciting is the football, how likely are we to win anything. I did manage to include disgust at season card increases, real Madrid ticket shambles, city matters and the proposed hospitality at front of new North stand level 2.
The cynic in me sees this as just another box ticking exercise, and something that despite the feedback is something that will be ignored

Reactions: jrb
Any news on Value Gold?

Is it still being offered at £299 or has it gone up to £399? Or just scrapped completely with the Silver 14 match season tickets the only offering outside standard season ticket prices?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.