Season Tickets - 2023/24

I used to help people who were unemployed and/or in debt for a local charity. When discussing budgets etc people would say they were struggling to buy food etc but they often had a mobile phone, they went to the pub and they would buy takeaways. The thing is life is about what is a priority to you as an individual. I see people here moaning about the increase in ST prices and complaining about the expensive drink and food at the stadium and saying how they are struggling to afford it. Well dont buy drinks bring your own dont buy food bring your own those savings alone should pay for any increase in your ST. Its up to every individual to make their own choices
Can it with this deserving vs. undeserving poor rhetoric. It's not relevant here and implies you don't think poor people are allowed to have leisure time and enjoy life. Sounds like you're doing alright, and good for you mate, but I'd argue the majority of people are one pay check away from homelessness and you won't want someone saying "Well, we all make our own choices" if it ends up being you next time.

Looks like a lot of clubs are putting prices up for next season. Just had a quick google and Forest are putting prices up about 20% and Fulham 18%!!

My mate who sits near the front of SSL3 tells me that 1/19th of his new price ticket is still cheaper than to stand on the terraces at Brunton Park watching League Two football.

My mate who sits near the front of SSL3 tells me that 1/19th of his new price ticket is still cheaper than to stand on the terraces at Brunton Park watching League Two football.
It's £304 to renew a season ticket on the Warwick Road End at Carlisle (for 23 matches). The front of SSL3 is £710 this year (for 19 matches).

I follow Carlisle, so I know these things ;)

Here's a question for you Colin.

How many tickets on average do the club sell to online ticket agencies?
I've no idea to be honest. I know we used to have a deal with Ryanair whereby we let them have tickets, plus we used to have a commercial partnership with Viagogo, which would presumably have involved letting them have a certain number of tickets.

There are also a number of authorised ticket & travel partners they use. https://www.mancity.com/ticketing-and-hospitality/safe-ticket-buying/
There are ten of those listed so let's say each gets 50 tickets, which means 500 in total. If it's 100 tickets then it's 1,000.

We did have a discussion with them early on in the life of City Matters about this, and the fact that unauthorised agencies were also advertising packages to home matches and claiming or implying they were authorised.

Is he over 65 or under 21?

Front of SSL3 for the adult category is £710. That’s £37.36 per game.

I don't think it's intended that you pay extra for the big games, it's that you don't go to them. Makes the season ticket more affordable to some. I considered it myself, though perhaps it would be a better idea just to get the full season ticket and sell on the big games. It would probably make your season ticket a good bit cheaper.

It's completely non-sensical downgrading to Silver. Especially as the club guarantees a refund for those fixtures anyway.

As fredmont has found out to his cost he can't go back to Gold now either and it wasn't clearly stated at the time that this would be the case. Very underhanded from the club. They are advertising the Silvers again and conveniently omitting the fact that once you downgrade you can't move back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.