Season Tickets - 2023/24

For this season I've been paying by DD for the first time, so I'm not sure if this is what normally happens:

"As you chose to pay for your 2022/23 Season Ticket by Direct Debit, you will be automatically renewed between Tuesday 16th May and Wednesday 17th May. This means, you do not need to do anything to renew your Season Ticket."

(I didn't actually choose to pay that way, they chose for me and when I rang them they said that I could change how I paid when the closing date for renewals had gone. But then they had a computer glitch and in the end I said oh never mind I'll pay by DD! )

However what I want to know is do I trust this and do nothing on the 2nd May or do I go online and renew from there?
I am not losing my SC after the season I've had and as I am hoping to get to the last 2 home games and Real Madrid. :-)
I always use DD , you don't have to do anything to renew it does automatically renews, but I always send a DM to supporter services on Twitter round renewal time to have this confirmed, just so I have it in writing if anything was to go wrong

They'll no doubt be monitering this thread and laughing their tits off at us knowing we'll moan but mainly renew,i got 1 small victory back a few years ago by fucking platinum off.
I think we have had 1 prise freeze in about 10 seasons now.
Stop pushing us soriano

I always use DD , you don't have to do anything to renew it does automatically renews, but I always send a DM to supporter services on Twitter round renewal time to have this confirmed, just so I have it in writing if anything was to go wrong
Thank you, I'll do something similar then because (contrary to my post about Bellingham) I do not want to lose my seat. Thanks a lot @gloryhuntersince85

Didn't over 65s used to get their ticket half price? Just looked and it seems they have stuck a bit extra on..
Bit of a shitter when their Pensions haven't gone up yet the cost of living has massively.
Yes, they've chipped away at that by a few quid for a couple of years now, mine at 50% would be £357.50 but is £405, so 56.6% of the adult price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.