Season Tickets - 2023/24

Hi, friends
I know someone who has to go through serious medical treatment and will miss a lot of matches this season.
Is there a way the ST can be effectively suspended for a season. I am
Wary of this person not being able to renew next season if they have missed too many matches.
(Am asking this so the other person doesn’t have to, the issue being a shock piece of news received this week).
Thanks in advance.
in E mail dated 2nd August sent to all Season ticket holders, it states, "Please note Members are required to attend the game, list there ticket on the Ticket Exchange for at least 10 Home premier League fixtures a season. In the same e mail, it informs you that you are allowed to put your ticket on ticket exchange a maximum of 12 times.

Thanks - I understand the criteria.
In some ways is easier with the electronic management - well - assuming one of the F&F are tech-comfortable

It does say “to be in no danger of losing..”

I’d like to think it would be a formality that they wouldn’t invoke that if it was explained to them that the person couldn’t attend due to serious health issues.

I’d like to think it would be a formality that they wouldn’t invoke that if it was explained to them that the person couldn’t attend due to serious health issues.
im guessing the club would probably give you a nudge if your number wasnt getting picked up on the turnstiles for some time.

im guessing the club would probably give you a nudge if your number wasnt getting picked up on the turnstiles for some time.

They seemed like they were going to get serious about it in the year before Covid. I got an email like you suggest for one of my child tickets that wasn’t getting used very often.

But that all got understandably forgotten about with Covid. But it looks like they might be about to start looking at it again now with tickets being at a premium.

I would like to think so. Thing is, better to prevent an issue arising if I can, rather than sort it out after.

You will have the expired passes option. I think you maybe opening the shortcut where the cards are rather than the wallet app?

On your Home Screen just above the four fixed apps select Search and type wallet.

Open the app from the results and then scroll to the bottom where it will say View Expired Passes.
Hi
Thanks for the response, yes I understand what you mean via the four fixed Apps I have done that several times but the Season Ticket is still not in there, I have been in to the Apple Shop and they have sorted the ‘ View Expired Passes ‘ which is now on the screen but the Season Ticket isn’t in there either in fact Apple don’t understand why the Season Ticket goes in the wallet and within 24 hours disappears and they don’t know where it goes, so if they don’t know I’ve got no chance, City are telling me they are still working on it but I’m not hopeful, every home game becomes a bit of a drama.

I've just picked up this thread and thought to myself ye gods.

I've no idea how many seasoncard holders there are lets say 40000. Among that many people there will be innumerable reasons why people can be out long term. Injury, serious illness, work abroad, caring for a dependent relative....

The club just asks that you give your seat to another supporter. They won't take your seasoncard from you if you do this

I've just picked up this thread and thought to myself ye gods.

I've no idea how many seasoncard holders there are lets say 40000. Among that many people there will be innumerable reasons why people can be out long term. Injury, serious illness, work abroad, caring for a dependent relative....

The club just asks that you give your seat to another supporter. They won't take your seasoncard from you if you do this
City only say you MAY lose your right to renew .unless you do it every season I doubt they will stop you renewing.
Especially if you have a good reason for missing games

I have been having problems with my Season Ticket since last January, the ticket goes into my wallet on iPhone 14 then disappears within 24 hours, i have been to the club 4/5 times, had many telephone conversations with them, sent emails etc but I’m not any further on, I was promised the Digital Team would contact me 3 weeks ago and I’m still waiting, I have been asked to open ‘ View Expired Passes ‘ in my Apple Wallet, however I don’t have that prompt on my screen when I open up the Wallet, I have seen this facility on other people’s screens but not on mine, I ended up with another long wait on the phone yesterday morning as my ticket disappeared again after I downloaded it from the link City gave me, when I tried to download again I got the forbidden notice and told me to remove one of the tickets which I can’t do because I don’t have the facility ‘ View Expired Passes ‘, they provided me with a mobile ticket to get me in last night but it’s far from ideal having to keep ringing them and having to wait 1/2 hour etc to speak to someone, I’m not opposed to technology when it works but this is now getting ridiculous.
If anyone has any ideas what to do next I would appreciate it.
If you’re still struggling, I have a suggestion…

Don’t open up the Apple Wallet for this bit^

Go to Settings on your phone and go to the Apple Wallet section and have Hide Expired ‘greened’ (for want of a better word)

IMG_4220.jpeg

I’m not sure if it will definitely solve your problem, but it might do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.