Season Tickets - 2024/25

We’ve now got another acknowledgement from him about ticket prices and the need to look at them. Let’s see what Khaldoon does about the ticket prices leading up to the North stand with an additional 8000 seats opening.
I've given my view on this a few times now
It's very obvious the club will expand its premium seating to blocks 104, the bit of 105 that isn't padded and 106
It will also do this to the blocks opposite in the CB that aren't Tunnel club
Any season card holders currently in these blocks will be given the option of keep your seat at premium prices or first dibs relocation to the new stand
My SC is in 104 and I'm prepared for the email

Reactions: PPT
Not sure if this has been answered before?
A friend and her 16 year old son are “citizen members”. They want to join the season card list. Is there one?
The nearest SC is not taking new members, they live in Milnrow. They did manage FA Cup semi and would like access to more of the bigger games at City but are finding it difficult.
Any ideas I can pass onto her.
Unfortunately they've just missed them going on sale for next season, but a few thousand STs will go on sale for 25/26.
There isn't a waiting list and in recent years they've sold them on points in 21/22 (1000 -> 500 -> 250), sold them with no criteria at all for 22/23, and sold them using a criteria of 15 home prem games attended in the past 2 seasons for 24/25.

Because of the club's inability to decide on the right way to sell STs, I can't really give you perfect advice, but a few thousand STs will go on sale for 25/26 assuming the north stand is finished on time, so if they attend a decent amount of prem home games this coming season and they'll have a chance.

If I remember correctly, there were roughly 6000 in the queue when they went on sale last month, so you're looking at upwards of that number who would attend more than 7.5 home prem games per year and would qualify assuming they use that same criteria next year, so the only advice I can provide is go to as many games as possible

Maybe it was the sight of the 1894 banner at the Etihad?

View attachment 121834

Obviously something has happened for Khalddon to go public on ticket prices.

Without sounding too negative on the subject, it will be interesting to see how City market and price point an extra 8000 seats to fill in the NS/new home end.
It will depend on their intentions for the "home end".
Prices will need to be reasonable to fill the extra seats on a regular basis, but will the club "encourage" movement of our more vociferous fans by increasing prices in the south and east stands close to the away fans?
There are City fans out there who want to watch City, and by that I mean they want to watch City rather than watch City play glamorous opponents, and those are the fans the club needs to target in order to fill an expanded ground.
Those who only become interested when we play Madrid, Bayern, rags, Liverpool and Arsenal can piss off as far as I'm concerned.

On the subject of Wolves: The club cannot afford to piss off their fanbase as they don't have the tourist trade to take up spare tickets. That's not taking the piss, it's just acknowledging our success has put us in a position where the club can do pretty much as it pleases.
Those at the top making the decisions won't be around to face the flack if we ever return to being ratshit.

Reactions: PPT
It will depend on their intentions for the "home end".
Prices will need to be reasonable to fill the extra seats on a regular basis, but will the club "encourage" movement of our more vociferous fans by increasing prices in the south and east stands close to the away fans?
There are City fans out there who want to watch City, and by that I mean they want to watch City rather than watch City play glamorous opponents, and those are the fans the club needs to target in order to fill an expanded ground.
Those who only become interested when we play Madrid, Bayern, rags, Liverpool and Arsenal can piss off as far as I'm concerned.
you can see how clubs are thinking 'Cat A' games as they were known will be 3 - 4 the price. You can see this built into ST's at an extortionate price or you have an ST without these 'top games' then you can try and compete with the 'tourists for a £200.00 + txt!. American NFL games are now only for corporates or very wealthy - they have far less games of course but with the American cartel here they want that model + games around the world as Warner was going on about. Going to get tougher for normal, local supporters...these 'legacy' fans are just a burden on clubs aside from when we have say Bournemouth at home - ridiculous but it's the future innit!

Has it been confirmed that new Seasoncards will be released once the new stand is ready?

No, but it’s a pretty certain assumption that some will be I would have thought.

The question is, how many?

Liverpool only sold 1,000 out of their new 7,000 stand as season tickets.

I’d be quite confident that City will go higher than that. But I wouldn’t like to predict how much higher.

No, but it’s a pretty certain assumption that some will be I would have thought.

I’d be quite confident that City will go higher than that. But I wouldn’t like to predict how much higher.
I just had a quick look to see if there were any stats for STHs across the PL clubs and it seems most clubs (in 40k+ stadia +Everton) have about 65% to 70% of seats assigned to STHs but there is a lot of guesswork in the numbers as they are all rounded up. This is using 2020 data so probably there is some more recent stuff ...
TeamCapacitySTH%
Arsenal60,70446,00075.8%
Aston Villa42,09530,00071.3%
Bournemouth11,3646,50057.2%
Brighton30,75023,00074.8%
Burnley21,94412,00054.7%
Chelsea40,83428,00068.6%
Crystal Palace25,48617,50068.7%
Everton39,41431,33079.5%
Leicester32,26123,00071.3%
Liverpool53,39427,00050.6%
Manchester City55,01740,00072.7%
Manchester United74,87952,00069.4%
Newcastle52,30535,00066.9%
Norwich27,35921,00076.8%
Sheffield United32,12525,00077.8%
Southampton32,38422,00067.9%
Tottenham62,06242,00067.7%
Watford22,20013,80062.2%
West Ham60,00040,00066.7%
Wolves32,05022,00068.6%
Avg (all)808,627557,13068.9%
Avg (big stadia)485,687331,33068.2%
@14/04/2020

IF we are at 72.7% I doubt we'll be getting offered that percentage of the new seats.

My guess is that there will be a minimal amount of flexi season tickets available when the NS is complete. Circa 500 on a first come first served basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.