Season Tickets - 2024/25

Ask for a plastic season card I've got one and have had it since the digital ones come in just say you don't take you're phone to matches and you'll get one
Thanks for that. I'm not very tech savvy these days so I'll see if I have the same screen a week or so before the season starts, and if it hasn't changed, I'll give them a call.

I have no idea why I should be forced into putting any payment card details into an app I don't know if I can trust with 100% confidence. Maybe it will automatically update nearer the start of the season, I don't know, but there is absolutely no way I'm putting any personal banking information on my phone.

If it isn't there, it can't be hacked is my reasoning, and I don't have the knowledge or understanding of how to prevent a breach of my security on a phone. I say that as a victim of identity theft that first happened five years ago and will be a constant source of concern for the rest of my days.

Thanks for that. I'm not very tech savvy these days so I'll see if I have the same screen a week or so before the season starts, and if it hasn't changed, I'll give them a call.

I have no idea why I should be forced into putting any payment card details into an app I don't know if I can trust with 100% confidence. Maybe it will automatically update nearer the start of the season, I don't know, but there is absolutely no way I'm putting any personal banking information on my phone.

If it isn't there, it can't be hacked is my reasoning, and I don't have the knowledge or understanding of how to prevent a breach of my security on a phone. I say that as a victim of identity theft that first happened five years ago and will be a constant source of concern for the rest of my days.
Have a check now mine and many others tickets are showing as a 2024/25 ticket.

I know me as a bloke on the Internet isn't very comforting but if you have to add a bank card it will be safer than a physical card in your pocket that you can lose as you should have security to access it - but you can delete it once added too. Fully appreciate your nervousness though blue.

Anyone else had the PAH (print-at-home) option enabled on their account last season and can’t see it now? Or does that come later, closer to when the games start? Or do we need to request that every season? Don't remember having to do it last year.

Anyone else had the PAH (print-at-home) option enabled on their account last season and can’t see it now? Or does that come later, closer to when the games start? Or do we need to request that every season? Don't remember having to do it last year.
Mine has disappeared and I'm pretty sure it got added automatically last season. I did contact support a few days ago about print at home tickets and they said that some sort of communication will be going out soon.

Have a check now mine and many others tickets are showing as a 2024/25 ticket.

I know me as a bloke on the Internet isn't very comforting but if you have to add a bank card it will be safer than a physical card in your pocket that you can lose as you should have security to access it - but you can delete it once added too. Fully appreciate your nervousness though blue.
I've checked tonight and my new seasoncard is now showing. It's a relief but the screen asking for my card details is still there, not that I'm giving them that.

All is good as far as getting through the turnstile is concerned.

I've checked tonight and my new seasoncard is now showing. It's a relief but the screen asking for my card details is still there, not that I'm giving them that.

All is good as far as getting through the turnstile is concerned.
Is this what you are seeing (this is on an Android phone). If so just ignore the add card message as I've never had one in my wallet.1000053177.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.