Season Tickets - 2024/25

Yes, tha's what I'm seeing and I am ignoring it.

I've just noticed my card has changed to flexi gold for some reason. I didn't ask for it, so I'll give them a call to see what's going on.

It’ll probably change to all sorts of things before now and the first game. I wouldn’t waste my time phoning them.

Yes, tha's what I'm seeing and I am ignoring it.

I've just noticed my card has changed to flexi gold for some reason. I didn't ask for it, so I'll give them a call to see what's going on.
Neither are a problem.

The add payment card is just the standard Google prompt when you don't have a card in your wallet and not from the club.

My Gold has changed to Flexi and back several times. What is displayed doesn't matter as the code behind it never changes all season so it's just a system glitch.

Mine hasnt updated. It just has last years in there but its blank. I have moved seats this year do i need to go in and download this years again?

Neither are a problem.

The add payment card is just the standard Google prompt when you don't have a card in your wallet and not from the club.

My Gold has changed to Flexi and back several times. What is displayed doesn't matter as the code behind it never changes all season so it's just a system glitch.
I was thinking along the lines it was a glitch because I've had confirmation from the club by e-mail about my payment schedule confirming my renewal.

Othres have saidl they have had the same issue so I'll just leave it be.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.