Season Tickets - 2024/25

The code now changes about every 10 minutes to stop you screen doing that
I didnt think screenshots ever worked, tried it once and it didnt work for me. Thankfully had my phone still with me but was pract 0 battery left, enough to get in though.

Might sound like a daft question.
But I have a season ticket.
Cos of the price increase etc someone else is using it this season

One of the lads is away for first game.
Can he transfer his ticket to my wallet for the game

I didnt think screenshots ever worked, tried it once and it didnt work for me. Thankfully had my phone still with me but was pract 0 battery left, enough to get in though.

I can guarantee you that screenshots did work. Not sure if it was dependant on what sort of phone you had or what, but I never had an issue and sent them to loads.

Admittedly, don’t think I did it at all last season.

I’m on apple and when I try and download season ticket to wallet I get the following message -
FORBIDDEN

Maximum number(2) of passes issued, remove one of the existing copies of this pass from an Apple device.​

…but I’ve only got 1 apple device ! I’ve checked wallet and there is nothing in there at all re season tickets.
Anyone else had this message / been able to sort it ?

I’m on apple and when I try and download season ticket to wallet I get the following message -
FORBIDDEN

Maximum number(2) of passes issued, remove one of the existing copies of this pass from an Apple device.​

…but I’ve only got 1 apple device ! I’ve checked wallet and there is nothing in there at all re season tickets.

My adult kids got theirs automatically last week but I've had the identical response as you. In my case I'm on a new phone number (updated with City) and a new phone which no doubt is the cause and I also have only had 1 previous device.

I followed the instructions in the email about what to do if not received in the iphone wallet and it linked to an online form I had to fill in explaining the issue. I did that on Wednesday or Thursday last week and have not heard back yet.
If it's not sorted automatically I'll get on the phone in about a week or so.

FORBIDDEN

I had an issue a coupla years back with citizen membership/matchday tkts as my wallet had both my emails registered and I somehow managed to have a download in the wrong profile. Only a suggestion in case it's a similar case...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.