Season Tickets - 2024/25

Not sure why someone wouldn’t do either if they can’t make the game? Makes no sense to leave a seat empty when tickets are in demand.

There are still some people who are stuck in the pre technology era.

Increasingly few as time ticks by. But I know one old timer who has never had a mobile phone or has ever been on the internet.

I offered to register him online and manage any shit he needed doing with his tickets to make his life a bit easier but he politely declined.

He’d even rather get in his little car and drive 10 miles down to the ground if he’s got a query, than pick up the phone.

Looks like the QR code no longer appears when you click the dots on the season ticket. A shame if they have restricted that, as I used to screenshot the ticket and give to family to use if i couldn't make it.

I think there is a period (possibly 24 hours) before the game where tickets can no longer be listed. I missed a game last season when my partner was taken ill on the morning of the game, and listing the ticket was the last thing on my mind.
Hope she made a full recovery mate, in all fairness I think that's why they give you 5 games before they say your taking the piss, but I think they do give dispensation for illnesses and caring needs, think you just need to let them know

There are still some people who are stuck in the pre technology era.

Increasingly few as time ticks by. But I know one old timer who has never had a mobile phone or has ever been on the internet.

I offered to register him online and manage any shit he needed doing with his tickets to make his life a bit easier but he politely declined.

He’d even rather get in his little car and drive 10 miles down to the ground if he’s got a query, than pick up the phone.
Well to be fair to him that’s probably a lot quicker than trying to phone them!

Hopefully a full recovery was made?

Deadline for listing on the exchange is 6 hours before KO this season.

Hope she made a full recovery mate, in all fairness I think that's why they give you 5 games before they say your taking the piss, but I think they do give dispensation for illnesses and caring needs, think you just need to let them know
She made a full recovery.
I made the point to show it's not always possible to use the exchange for PL games and they don't always make the exchange available for cup ties.
I've missed fewer than 10 home games in the past 35 years (ignoring the Full Members Cup) so I think I've a good case if they moan about missing a game or two.

Son plays cricket. Won't sell his ticket/transfer it in case games are rained off.
However, he will potentially miss the first two games due them being 3pm kick offs.

Looks like the QR code no longer appears when you click the dots on the season ticket. A shame if they have restricted that, as I used to screenshot the ticket and give to family to use if i couldn't make it.
The code now changes about every 10 minutes to stop you screen doing that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.