Season Tickets - 2024/25

My season ticket doesnt say "season ticket" on it in my apple wallet, it just looks like a normal ticket for the game? Same for anyone else? it will likely update per game like normal but i do wonder will this impact discount on food and drink around the place?
Try the old iPhone trick of switching off automatic updates in the pass details menu. Then switch back on again - should then update to say ‘Season Ticket’.

My season ticket doesnt say "season ticket" on it in my apple wallet, it just looks like a normal ticket for the game? Same for anyone else? it will likely update per game like normal but i do wonder will this impact discount on food and drink around the place?
Mine looks like this on an Android phone (with seat details etc erased)1000053269.jpg

Anyone know if the tram matchday season tickets get mailed out or do I have to collect?

Just had an email from the club about the new season. It talks about a 14 game policy where you have to attend, transfer or list your ticket. Not an issue for me but just wondered what the penalty is if you do transgress? Added to the 115 charges?

Just had an email from the club about the new season. It talks about a 14 game policy where you have to attend, transfer or list your ticket. Not an issue for me but just wondered what the penalty is if you do transgress? Added to the 115 charges?

The penalty in theory is not being allowed to renew the following season.

I’d be surprised if it’s ever been applied though.

It’s not something they’re just going to spring on you. If it was getting close to them doing that, I’m sure they’d be plenty of opportunity for you to explain the reasons and take action to make sure it doesn’t happen the following season.

The penalty in theory is not being allowed to renew the following season.

I’d be surprised if it’s ever been applied though.

It’s not something they’re just going to spring on you. If it was getting close to them doing that, I’m sure they’d be plenty of opportunity for you to explain the reasons and take action to make sure it doesn’t happen the following season.
It is just a bit of encouragement to either transfer or list your ticket.

Not sure why someone wouldn’t do either if they can’t make the game? Makes no sense to leave a seat empty when tickets are in demand.
I think there is a period (possibly 24 hours) before the game where tickets can no longer be listed. I missed a game last season when my partner was taken ill on the morning of the game, and listing the ticket was the last thing on my mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.