Season Tickets - 2024/25

Thanks, I sent message on the “contact us” section of the app and just had reply with a link to click on which I could download ticket from - all sorted !!
Thks - prompted me to phone them this morning because they hadn't replied to my message.
They texted me a link and all sorted as well. They get a lot of stick at times but they were v helpful and efficient.

Anyone had contact about their flexi gold season ticket ?
Thought city ticket office would offer your your ticket 3 weeks in advance of home games.
Eg Ipswich at home on 24 August and that’s only 19 days away !

Thought city ticket office would offer your your ticket 3 weeks in advance of home games.
It's been done and gone.

Was your email address correct?

You’ve missed the window unfortunately, it opened Tuesday 30th July and closed Friday 2nd August.
I got an email, make sure you log into your account and check your email is up to date!

Did anyone go on their ticketing account yesterday and notice that where the ‘season ticket’ part you click at the top, said ‘hatrick pack’ instead.
Maybe a mistake from City but this could be a new product coming soon instead of season tickets maybe?
Anyone from City Matters know what it could be?

Did anyone go on their ticketing account yesterday and notice that where the ‘season ticket’ part you click at the top, said ‘hatrick pack’ instead.
Maybe a mistake from City but this could be a new product coming soon instead of season tickets maybe?
3 match bundle for the womens team. They're playing 3 matches at the etihad next season

"Manchester City Women Etihad Hat Trick Pack 2024/25
Fans are now able to purchase our Hat-Trick Pack, a Man City Women season ticket covering our Barclays Women's Super League matches at the Etihad Stadium.
This pack guarantees you the same seat for every Etihad Stadium match, and represents a discount of more than 10% compared to buying each match individually.
The Hat-Trick Pack is the only way to secure your seat for all 3 exciting clashes."

Mine has disappeared and I'm pretty sure it got added automatically last season. I did contact support a few days ago about print at home tickets and they said that some sort of communication will be going out soon.
Did you happen to hear back on this at all? I still can't see that option on my account and it used to come back automatically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.