Season Tickets - 2024/25

My guess would be they want to track the person actually using the ticket and what spend they then also have on catering. Easier to do this if it’s all linked by NFC. They’ll use the data to try to increase match day revenue.
I’m not sure that will be the reason. Using NFC for entry to the ground and then NFC for buying food and drink probably shouldn’t allow them to link the two things under data protection rules. That said, I am sure I read somewhere that this season they were going to ask for NFC checks of supporters’ season cards for the 10% discount (rather than just the server looking at the phone screen), so that may allow them to do so. Not sure it gives them much other than who is using their discount and who isn’t.

I’m not sure that will be the reason. Using NFC for entry to the ground and then NFC for buying food and drink probably shouldn’t allow them to link the two things under data protection rules. That said, I am sure I read somewhere that this season they were going to ask for NFC checks of supporters’ season cards for the 10% discount (rather than just the server looking at the phone screen), so that may allow them to do so. Not sure it gives them much other than who is using their discount and who isn’t.
You need to scan your phone in SS3 to get the catering discount already. Was in place for all last season (or at least every time I went to the bar).

Thanks for the info, why can’t they just issue PAH tickets? Or is that too easy…
I've printed at home last 3 seasons including all Wembley games.
The access team were very helpful getting me a PAH ticket for charity shield saying it was the FA being arsey.
Today the access team informed me Etihad stadium no PAH Tickets anymore.
Can collect on match day from City ticket office. Everyone involved with City tickets are full of shit. Tell you anything to get off the phone. CTID

I've printed at home last 3 seasons including all Wembley games.
The access team were very helpful getting me a PAH ticket for charity shield saying it was the FA being arsey.
Today the access team informed me Etihad stadium no PAH Tickets anymore.
Can collect on match day from City ticket office. Everyone involved with City tickets are full of shit. Tell you anything to get off the phone.

No PAH tickets from now on was reported by another poster a couple of weeks ago who also was struggling to get hers and hers son's tickets for Wembley. I wonder if it's something the new Ticketing Compliance Whatever person has initiated as you'd assume they are the easiest to sell on?

Since part of last season I've had mails before games saying I have to have have photographic ID to show I'm over 65 when using my SC (no problem as I never pass it on to anyone). This new person will have to show a return on his or her salary by getting more seats for the club to sell at whatever prices they choose.

No PAH tickets from now on was reported by another poster a couple of weeks ago who also was struggling to get hers and hers son's tickets for Wembley. I wonder if it's something the new Ticketing Compliance Whatever person has initiated as you'd assume they are the easiest to sell on?

Since part of last season I've had mails before games saying I have to have have photographic ID to show I'm over 65 when using my SC (no problem as I never pass it on to anyone). This new person will have to show a return on his or her salary by getting more seats for the club to sell at whatever prices they choose.
I was in contact with the poster you referred too. And gave him the information who to contact regarding his PAH Tickets for Wembley.What frustrating his the Mancity access team telling me it was Wembley being Arsey knowing two weeks later I will not be able to PAH my season ticket.
Love City Hate the ticket office

I was in contact with the poster you referred too. And gave him the information who to contact regarding his PAH Tickets for Wembley.What frustrating his the Mancity access team telling me it was Wembley being Arsey knowing two weeks later I will not be able to PAH my season ticket.
Love City Hate the ticket office
It's poor but I expect the ticket office were under instructions not to say PAH would be no longer available. The club should put out this information to all those who have had PAH previously but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Discretionary PAH tickets or an actual Seasoncard for those who’ve got genuine problems getting in otherwise should be an option.

Plenty of people still have physical cards.

No idea what sort of criteria you need to meet though.

I suspect if you’ve used a digital ticket previously, it’s a bit trickier to convince them you no longer can. Compared to those who’ve no digital usage history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.