Season Tickets - 2024/25

I've just contacted the club again asked them to cancel both season tickets that won't download and resell and resend them to me on a new link so I can download them to current Google wallet.
They have agreed to try this and think it may work .
The first lad I spoke to refused to do anything and just kept repeating himself again & again.
I'll let you know if it's successful
Maybe you could change your email in your City account ? and then try to download them into your google wallet ?

Stewards often ask to show it on my phone if the NFC thingy fails.

chaos
It took me six emails and 3 phone calls with the ticket office for them to sort it out for me. I explained the problems it would cause at the turnstiles. I’m not sure they took much notice. I think they should be able to look up whether the ticket has been used or not by looking up the ticket number if your NFC isn’t working.

It took me six emails and 3 phone calls with the ticket office for them to sort it out for me. I explained the problems it would cause at the turnstiles. I’m not sure they took much notice. I think they should be able to look up whether the ticket has been used or not by looking up the ticket number if your NFC isn’t working.
The old system worked ok as far as I knew? Unless it was being abused?

Just been told by City that it's a widespread Google issue with android phones and they can't do anything about it.
Then told me for the time being ill have to come to the ticket office and collect paper tickets for every game!!!!
What an absolute fucking joke
My print at home has been deactivated after being able to do it 2324 after various download issues. Now the club is saying PAH cannot be reactivated for 2425 season. Absolute nightmare. Have requested plastic season cards.

I'm having the same issue, I can download my brother's season ticket to my Google wallet as he is away for Ipswich, but I'm unable to add my season ticket to the same Google wallet.

I've asked the club why they can't reset the ticket and then I can redownload it, a poster above says that this was done for them but I've yet to speak to someone in the club who would attempt to do the same for me.

I can get there early for Ipswich but I can't be going to the ticket office before every game.

Don’t really know why I’m bothered enough to ask, I’ll find out soon enough.

But do we if there’s actual turnstiles back in operation in B and Y, either side of the building site, or if it’s still going to stewards with hand held readers?

The old system worked ok as far as I knew? Unless it was being abused?
My guess would be they want to track the person actually using the ticket and what spend they then also have on catering. Easier to do this if it’s all linked by NFC. They’ll use the data to try to increase match day revenue.

My guess would be they want to track the person actually using the ticket and what spend they then also have on catering. Easier to do this if it’s all linked by NFC. They’ll use the data to try to increase match day revenue.

How do they know what you’re spending?

Or you talking about a future world where your season ticket can also somehow be used at the bar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.