Season Tickets - 2024/25

Just been told by City that it's a widespread Google issue with android phones and they can't do anything about it.
Then told me for the time being ill have to come to the ticket office and collect paper tickets for every game!!!!
What an absolute fucking joke
Fucking joke! I’ve got the same problem on iPhone, so it’s not isolated to Android.
Got 2 tickets one will download one won’t!
Sent Two emails to supporter services without response.
Been held on the phone for a total of 3 hours today and yesterday without talking to anyone.
Talked to a fucking clueless bot that went round in circles.
Pisstake!

Last edited:
Have 3 season tickets managed to transfer 1 to wallet but it says the other two are linked to a different account and must be deleted from that before they can be added.
Have switched accounts and hasn't made a difference.
Was onto the clubs ticket IT speclist the other day and spent half an hour trying to sort it with no success.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Currently on hold waiting to talk to them again
Good luck mate, just waited 2 hours without any success.

Good luck mate, just waited 2 hours without any succe

Good luck mate, just waited 2 hours without any success.
Just been to my local IT guy who's an absolute whizz with these things and he's told me that the tickets have been registered to an old Google account on an old phone that's currently sat on the bottom of a deep river I've no idea of my old login details.
Requested they send me new links to new Google account & they say it's not something they can do as they've already been sent.
They then suggest I come to the ticket office and collect paper tickets before each game FFS I travel 60 miles to each game.
I'm at the point of cancelling my direct debits and walking away after 30 years.
Ticket office is a shambles

Told me over 150 fans are having similar issues
Told me over 150 fans are having similar issues
Yeah I'm one of them. My wallet just totally disappeared off my phone(it's too old City's IT department Iinformed me) so on match days I have to collect one. I was refused a request of a card when I filled their online form in.
At least I am local so not as painful a pickup unlike yourself. Good luck hope you manage to sort something

Just been to my local IT guy who's an absolute whizz with these things and he's told me that the tickets have been registered to an old Google account on an old phone that's currently sat on the bottom of a deep river I've no idea of my old login details.
Requested they send me new links to new Google account & they say it's not something they can do as they've already been sent.
They then suggest I come to the ticket office and collect paper tickets before each game FFS I travel 60 miles to each game.
I'm at the point of cancelling my direct debits and walking away after 30 years.
Ticket office is a shambles
It happened to me in the 2022-2023 season,i bought a new phone, android, and for the last 5 or so home games of the season,mine and my sons cards didn't work for all games,prem,champs league. I was logged into google on my old mobile and being logged into the same email wouldn't work on my new phone .

After waiting for another hour managed to get through to a very helpful IT guy that forced the ticket through, all sorted now thankfully!

Thanks for the info, why can’t they just issue PAH tickets? Or is that too easy…
I've just contacted the club again asked them to cancel both season tickets that won't download and resell and resend them to me on a new link so I can download them to current Google wallet.
They have agreed to try this and think it may work .
The first lad I spoke to refused to do anything and just kept repeating himself again & again.
I'll let you know if it's successful

I have no QR code for the Ipswich game............is this a new issue?

16 minutes on hold so far.......gave up after 20 mins

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.