Season Tickets - 2024/25

Plenty of people still have physical cards.

No idea what sort of criteria you need to meet though.

I suspect if you’ve used a digital ticket previously, it’s a bit trickier to convince them you no longer can. Compared to those who’ve no digital usage history.

I gave mine up years back (2018 or so) and I was genuinely unaware.

Whilst I always opt for e-tickets myself, it’s personal choice.

I gave mine up years back (2018 or so) and I was genuinely unaware.

Whilst I always opt for e-tickets myself, it’s personal choice.

I know an old timer who’s never been on any computer in his life. Not even a cash point or a shop self service.

He goes down to the ticket office every year and pays for his ST in cash and they reactivate his card.

Just thought, I suppose even scanning a card is ‘going on a computer’ but you get the drift.

From Feb 2024:
"Mobile phone user statistics show that, as of 2023, 98% of all adults aged 16-24 in the UK have a smartphone. Among the older age groups, 86% of those aged 55-64 owned a smartphone device compared to 80% aged 65 and above."

Venues of all sizes, and for almost all types of events, are pushing punters towards e-tickets. The main difference seems to be that other types of venue are willing to offer PAH or physical tickets without the customer jumping through hoops to get one.

Just been on to print my ticket. Have done so for years. Option not there. Hence me coming on here.
What the he'll is going on.
Doesn't give me the option to add to mobile either.

Edit, sorted now. Ordered season ticket book

Last edited:
I've printed at home last 3 seasons including all Wembley games.
The access team were very helpful getting me a PAH ticket for charity shield saying it was the FA being arsey.
Today the access team informed me Etihad stadium no PAH Tickets anymore.
Can collect on match day from City ticket office. Everyone involved with City tickets are full of shit. Tell you anything to get off the phone. CTID

Just been on to print my ticket. Have done so for years. Option not there. Hence me coming on here.
What the he'll is going on.
Doesn't give me the option to add to mobile either.

Edit, sorted now. Ordered season ticket book
I just thought I'd quote your post and the one by @Franny 1234 in case he hasn't been offered this option

I've done a more recent post saying the Etihad no longer issue PAH Tickets.
The access team obviously knew this but bullshit there way around my question a few weeks ago
I saw that but the other poster has been able to go back in time and get a season card book for this season!

I've just contacted the club again asked them to cancel both season tickets that won't download and resell and resend them to me on a new link so I can download them to current Google wallet.
They have agreed to try this and think it may work .
The first lad I spoke to refused to do anything and just kept repeating himself again & again.
I'll let you know if it's successful
Club have not got back to me yet so 3 empty seats today as travel 60 miles to match and don't have time to que at ticket office !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.