Season Tickets - 2024/25

Cheeky bastard's said I'll have to come to ticket office and get paper tickets before each game.

They said the same for me yesterday,that if its not resolved i will have to go to the ticket office before every game.
This is just a ludicrous suggestion from the ticket office or support team, entirely unreasonable and unrealistic!

My season ticket didn't work yet again going in yesterday,had to faf about with a steward doing it manually,because it didnt work I couldnt get the 10% discount off drinks so didnt bother.

I deleted my sc from my google.wallet earlier hoping that would help to redownload it, it refuses to download,it keeps saying its stored in another account,and i must first delete that , i got my old mobile out and its not stored there,so god knows whats wrong.so now i have no seasoncard stored.

Im just so fucking sick of all this digital crap, the 2022/2023 season,my card didnt work from April all the way to the end of the season.

No one on the phones today,but i know that will be another minefield of stress waiting to start.
I had the same issue from the Bayern 22/23 game onwards, after my wallet was updated with the wrong ticket.
My seasoncard disappeared from my wallet and wouldn't download again, showing the message about it being stored in another account.

I got it sorted by going to the ground before 1st game 23/24 and speaking to the tech guy on the supporter services reception ( in the temp store/offices by Ashton Old Rd).
He texted me a link, and this restored the season card to my wallet.

The card has disappeared on a regular basis since, but I get it back by clicking on the saved link.

No reason why they can't do this for you if you can get to the ground in office hours.

That's exactly what mine says.
My problem was dropping old phone in river early last season.
They were unable to resend season tickets but sent me a link to download every four games that worked perfectly.
Told me they can no longer do that or PAH tickets.
My problem is I travel 60 miles to each game and am not prepared to go to ticket office before each game.
I've asked them to cancel & resend them to new Google account this was supposed to have been done on Thursday but not heard fuck all.
It's looking like I'm going to have to take a day off work and go and sort it in person FFS.

I
I was gonna go down to the ticket office yesterday,but i thought if no one there knows what to do i will have
wasted my afternoon .

Its over for me if they cant sort this utter shit out, no way am i going queuing up before games to get my ticket, take saturday for instance,i was in work till 1.15 and even then i risked sneaking out early,just managed to get down with 10 minutes spare, i didn't have time to queue in the ticket line too.

Think iv said before,but i work with a bloke, he was a season ticket holder way back to Maine Road , and he packed it all in when they introduced season cards to mobiles,he didn't have or want a smart phone,so he jacked it all in,desperately sad.why couldn't they have kept the pyhsical season cards for us that wanted them ? is it too much to ask ?

Last edited:
I had the same issue from the Bayern 22/23 game onwards, after my wallet was updated with the wrong ticket.
My seasoncard disappeared from my wallet and wouldn't download again, showing the message about it being stored in another account.

I got it sorted by going to the ground before 1st game 23/24 and speaking to the tech guy on the supporter services reception ( in the temp store/offices by Ashton Old Rd).
He texted me a link, and this restored the season card to my wallet.

The card has disappeared on a regular basis since, but I get it back by clicking on the saved link.

No reason why they can't do this for you if you can get to the ground in office hours.
man city fan help on twitter sent me a link to re download it yesterday,guess what, it didnt work

They said the same for me yesterday,that if its not resolved i will have to go to the ticket office before every game.
I'm just fucking sick of it,every season this happens, .
When i try to redownload my seasoncard ( that wouldnt work on saturday ) i get this .
View attachment 129643
I had this all last season and this, if it helps you can call the fan support number 0161 444 1894 and they will email a link for every match which will download to your wallet (they sent me two or three at once).

I had this all last season and this, if it helps you can call the fan support number 0161 444 1894 and they will email a link for every match which will download to your wallet (they sent me two or three at once).
Still annoying but I don't think they're gonna resolve the issue anytime soon,they told me it was a Samsung issue. The Cup scheme tickets work without any issues.

I was gonna go down to the ticket office yesterday,but i thought if no one there knows what to do i will have
wasted my afternoon .

Its over for me if they cant sort this utter shit out, no way am i going queuing up before games , take saturday for instance,i was in work till 1.15 and even then i risked sneaking out early,just managed to get down with 10 minutes spare.

Think iv said before,but i work with a bloke, he was a season ticket holder way back to Maine Road , and he packed it all in when they introduced season cards to mobiles,he didn't have or want a smart phone,so he jacked it all in,desperately sad.why couldn't they have kept the pyhsical season cards for us that wanted them ? is it too much to ask ?
Been going 30 years and feel exactly the same total shit show.
Missed the game on Saturday as didn't have time to collect paper tickets and couldn't be arsed with the stress of it all!!

so that happened for every game for you last season ?
is your seasoncard working this season or are they still sending you an email.

Absolute shambles I've managed to download one but can't download the other two as sent to old Google account.
I'm going to demand that they provide me with cards if they can't sort it.
Cheeky bastard's said I'll have to come to ticket office and get paper tickets before each game.
There saying the same to disability season ticket holders too.

so that happened for every game for you last season ?
is your seasoncard working this season or are they still sending you an email.
Same as last season, they have sent me tickets via email to download to my wallet, not ideal but better than queuing at the portacabin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.