Season Tickets - 2024/25

Same as last season, they have sent me tickets via email to download to my wallet, not ideal but better than queuing at the portacabin.

Walked past that queue at the portacabin on Saturday, it was longer than the queues at the bar in the South Stand, another absolute shambles of a season upcoming from 'our' ticket office

Oh and whilst im at it, my NFC didnt work again so I had to switch to the barcode method for me and young Gaz

For those that have the error on Android that they cannot add a SC because it is already associated with another device then this might be worth trying. Open the Gmail app on your phone and click your profile at the top right and follow the instructions in the screenshot below. Sign out of any devices showing that aren't your current one and if that doesn't work maybe sign out of your current one and resign in

1000067415.jpg

Just emailed them this morning and got an instant automated response giving me a link to apply for plastic season cards.
Rang them to tell them that they were supposed to be cancelling the ones that I can't download and resending them via link to new Google account so I can download.
Was told that they are unable to do this and that they are fully aware of the Google account problem for me and many other fans.
Told me I'll have to wait 21 days for a response!
Reading between the lines I think they have realised that they can't sort the issue with Google and anyone with issues will have the old style cards issued.
If this is the case I'm more than happy as long as I get accepted for cards.
From a customer service point the club need to look at this as two of the three people I've spoken to at the ticket office have been very dismissive and rude.
The ticket office is an absolute shambles.
I keep getting emails regarding booking parking match day experience packages when all I want is my fucking season tickets!!

For those that have the error on Android that they cannot add a SC because it is already associated with another device then this might be worth trying. Open the Gmail app on your phone and click your profile at the top right and follow the instructions in the screenshot below. Sign out of any devices showing that aren't your current one and if that doesn't work maybe sign out of your current one and resign in

View attachment 129678
Jesus
You just got my hopes up then.
Tried it and still wont download my.season card

Walked past that queue at the portacabin on Saturday, it was longer than the queues at the bar in the South Stand, another absolute shambles of a season upcoming from 'our' ticket office

Oh and whilst im at it, my NFC didnt work again so I had to switch to the barcode method for me and young Gaz
They removed the QR code from Iphones God help us lot when it fails at the turnstile.

Jesus
You just got my hopes up then.
Tried it and still wont download my.season card
Sorry about that but it was just a thought as I've done that on a device that I sold and the buyer couldn't play a game on it. It worked after I did it so something happened.

I've been searching to see if you can find and delete old accounts off a different device remotely but I've not seen a way to do it (probably for security reasons).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.