Season Tickets - 2024/25

They removed the QR code from Iphones God help us lot when it fails at the turnstile.

I use entrance Y which has no turnstiles. It’s just guy’s with a handheld reader.

He just looked at my screen. Presumably saw there was no QR code, which there was last season. So just scanned the back of my phone, through a case even and seemed quite happy and waved me through.

Have to say, all last season when there was also no turnstiles, was the quickest I’ve ever know it for getting in.

I use entrance Y which has no turnstiles. It’s just guy’s with a handheld reader.

He just looked at my screen. Presumably saw there was no QR code, which there was last season. So just scanned the back of my phone, through a case even and seemed quite happy and waved me through.

Have to say, all last season when there was also no turnstiles, was the quickest I’ve ever know it for getting in.
We have turnstiles

Oh for fucks sake.

Just got home and had an email from city now about the 14 rule attendance for this season.

i was fucking let in by the steward after he checked my fucking season card that didnt work.

now my fucking club are saying i didnt attend

honestly ,im so fucking sick of this fucking shit

Oh for fucks sake.

Just got home and had an email from city now about the 14 rule attendance for this season.

i was fucking let in by the steward after he checked my fucking season card that didnt work.

Same for my son. It's bollox.

Same for my son. It's bollox.
I cant believe they treat us like this,honestly its shocking.

I just managed to speak to someone on Citys helpline,and she said disregard the email
I have just received about not attending saturday v ipswich, i said i have to trust you its been wiped off my non attendence, i can't believe this is happening to me , no one gives a fuck.

I cant believe they treat us like this,honestly its shocking.

I just managed to speak to someone on Citys helpline,and she said disregard the email
I have just received about not attending saturday v ipswich, i said i have to trust you its been wiped off my non attendence, i can't believe this is happening to me , no one gives a fuck.

I know it’s annoying. I’ve had them myself a couple of times when I’ve been, and it feels like a personal attack on your loyalty.

But if you can just accept it’s a computer generated email, that doesn’t mean fuck all, you’ll probably feel a bit better.

But if you can just accept it’s a computer generated email, that doesn’t mean fuck all, you’ll probably feel a bit better.
No,I wont,I attended saturday like Iv done for decades,with a poxy mobile system that continually fails me,I didnt want it,but had to accept it a few years ago.

I'am on the verge of giving up.But i know.i know city wont give a fuck.

it is disgraceful this mobile ticketting crap.

are us old cunts not worthy of any consideration ?

Last edited:
This alerted me to look, clicked on wallet and got message 'there was a problem setting the account to active'.
Followed online advice to delete and reinstall wallet app, but now getting 'this app won't work for your device' (it's a moto G5 android), so, like your mate, no idea where to go with that now, unless I can direct membership to my 'Drive' (google drive) where I import train tickets etc.?
I think you have to update the software on your phone in settings?

May try using this at next gam

Oh for fucks sake.

Just had the same and have sent a very abusive response....... maybe if I could download the fucking things I may have attended the fucking game..... wife's just told me to grow up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.