Season Tickets - 2024/25

I think you have to update the software on your phone in settings?
Thanks uwe, but I contacted motorola and they say the G5 no longer has the system capacity to support google wallet and cannot be upgraded beyond the current 8.1, where the problem lies. I don't use wallet app to make payments but not having it leaves me high and dry if the club offer no alternative ticketing method, even another app (like drive) to import the membership to.
I can't be the only one to have a relatively old phone and am reluctant to fork out to replace an otherwise functioning model - poor from Moto and intransigence, by the sound of things, from City.
I never understood the full transition away from card scan entry - they didn't even need to issue new cards each season, just refresh the card each year, or at least 3 seasons life for each card...

Was going to suggest some kind of Teams or Zoom call to talk some of the less tech savvy members of the supporter base through doing the necessary to ensure the season card is ok. Then realised that even that might be beyond some of our older supporters. Hopefully this will all get sorted soon.

I cant believe they treat us like this,honestly its shocking.

I just managed to speak to someone on Citys helpline,and she said disregard the email
I have just received about not attending saturday v ipswich, i said i have to trust you its been wiped off my non attendence, i can't believe this is happening to me , no one gives a fuck.

Ask City to put it in writing that you did attend the Ipswich match.

I got the e-mail saying I did not attend on Saturday.
I waited on the phone for an hour and a girl said she would pass it on to a supervisor and I would get an e mail back so far nothing.
I attended the game and they can check the cctv not letting this go the way they are treating us is a joke.

Thanks uwe, but I contacted motorola and they say the G5 no longer has the system capacity to support google wallet and cannot be upgraded beyond the current 8.1, where the problem lies. I don't use wallet app to make payments but not having it leaves me high and dry if the club offer no alternative ticketing method, even another app (like drive) to import the membership to.
I can't be the only one to have a relatively old phone and am reluctant to fork out to replace an otherwise functioning model - poor from Moto and intransigence, by the sound of things, from City.
I never understood the full transition away from card scan entry - they didn't even need to issue new cards each season, just refresh the card each year, or at least 3 seasons life for each card...
Explain it to someone at City.

I know 2 people with cards (one is my brother) because they didn't have NFC enabled phones at the time this scheme was introduced.

(Sorry I can't be more specific about the 'someone'. Hopefully someone on the thread can be more helpful).

I'm just emphasising the fact that some people still do have cards.

They won't watch cctv to see dippers assault a young girl. But they will check if a loyal City Fan attended or not in the hope they attend less than 14 games.

They won't watch cctv to see dippers assault a young girl. But they will check if a loyal City Fan attended or not in the hope they attend less than 14 games.

No they won’t. It’s an idle threat to try and encourage people to use the exchange if they can’t go.

Nobody is getting their season ticket taken off them.

If people can be bothered pursuing it for long enough, they’ll probably eventually send them an email saying.. Ok we believe you. Just to shut them up.

But it will mean about as much as the original email. Fuck all.

I got the e-mail saying I did not attend on Saturday.
I waited on the phone for an hour and a girl said she would pass it on to a supervisor and I would get an e mail back so far nothing.
I attended the game and they can check the cctv not letting this go the way they are treating us is a joke.
When i spoke to her,she said just ignore the email about attending 14 games.I asked her if my non attendence was knocked off my record for the ipswich game,she said yes,i said how do i know for sure,i said i have to take your word for it etc
Im waiting for a call now between 8 and 10 am today or tomorrow from her supervisor..

About attendance I can’t see the point in having a season ticket if you are not going to attend every game included (barring holidays etc) yet some do, it cost a fortune

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.