Season Tickets - 2024/25

I'v deleted it , tried to re install it maybe 50 times since saturday night, even tried downloading from my city account onto an old mobile.

I'm sick of it,just sick of it.
Hi Pal
Just had an email from City asking me how I rate the fan support team lol.
I've sent back quite a lengthy response and asked them to read this forum.
I've applied for plastic cards just waiting to hear if I've been accepted if not then fuck knows what I'm going to do.

Hi Pal
Just had an email from City asking me how I rate the fan support team lol.
I've sent back quite a lengthy response and asked them to read this forum.
I've applied for plastic cards just waiting to hear if I've been accepted if not then fuck knows what I'm going to do.
They phoned,very nice lady.
But still couldn't solve the problem.
She said its a google wallet problem and there are 150 other people in the same boat as me.Id guess there are a lot more.
Said it doesn't happen with iphones
She tried but couldn't get my sc back into my wallet,she has put a request in for a plastic seasoncard for me but she didnt sound too sure I'd get one,she said it would only work for this season anyway.The other is queuing up for tickets game by game,which i said i wouldn't / cant do,no way.

She said if i go down to the stadium they might be able to work out how to do it in person,i might go down next week on a day off.

I'm so angry now,as well as sick of it.

She said its a google wallet problem and there are 150 other people in the same boat as me.Id guess there are a lot more.
She tried but couldn't get my sc back into my wallet,she has put a request in for a plastic seasoncard for me but she didnt sound too sure I'd get one,she said it would only work for this season anyway.The other is queuing up for tickets game by game,which i said i wouldn't / cant do,no way.

She said if i go down to the stadium they might be able to work out how to do it in person,i might go down next week on a day off.

Shocking mate

i got it,because i had to do when we went digital, i knew nothing about it beforehand, someone on here said to activate it you need to also input a credit/debit card, which i didnt want to do 100% , but also told you can delete it after installing which i did.
I have the asda rewards thing that automaticly went into my google wallet about 6 months ago,and thats it.

asda rewards works 100% ,every single time i buy online or instore.

my seasoncard,well , thats another story.
Go and watch the match at Asda.

I suggested having a day off work and going down in person to sort it all out & they told me it would be a waste of time as the people that issue the plastic cards don't operate from the ticket office.
It's an absolute fucking joke and as for the guy that's just said go and watch it in ASDA this issue is by no means a laughing matter it's fucking pathetic.
I'm 53 years old and have welcomed technology with open arms but when it doesn't work and you can't resolve the issue it's a fucking joke

I suggested having a day off work and going down in person to sort it all out & they told me it would be a waste of time as the people that issue the plastic cards don't operate from the ticket office.
It's an absolute fucking joke and as for the guy that's just said go and watch it in ASDA this issue is by no means a laughing matter it's fucking pathetic.
I'm 53 years old and have welcomed technology with open arms but when it doesn't work and you can't resolve the issue it's a fucking joke
I'm 60 next february, if i had to go to every game and stand and queue to get a paper ticket,i told them today its the end for me.

About going to the ground,thats to see someone from their tech department,to try to get my seasoncard back into my google wallet, today, she tried on the phone to send 2 verifications txts to me,to enable me to get up and running,both failed,what ever it was she was trying to do ended in failure.

I'm 60 next february, if i had to go to every game and stand and queue to get a paper ticket,i told them today its the end for me.

About going to the ground,thats to see someone from their tech department,to try to get my seasoncard back into my google wallet, today, she tried on the phone to send 2 verifications txts to me,to enable me to get up and running,both failed,what ever it was she was trying to do ended in failure.
Like I've said before chatted to local IT guy who's an absolute whizz on things like this gave him my phone and all relevant information and he said the same as the ticket office that it's a Google problem and also said that even if I contacted Google and tried to retrieve original Google login details they wouldn't give them to me.
I'm a busy lad currently running two separate businesses and City is my tension release all my problems disappear when I'm watching them but at the moment they seem to be more hassle than there worth.
I know this sounds over the top but I'm seriously thinking of fucking it all off after being a season ticket holder for 30 years & a match going fan for nearly 40 years.

Like I've said before chatted to local IT guy who's an absolute whizz on things like this gave him my phone and all relevant information and he said the same as the ticket office that it's a Google problem and also said that even if I contacted Google and tried to retrieve original Google login details they wouldn't give them to me.
I'm a busy lad currently running two separate businesses and City is my tension release all my problems disappear when I'm watching them but at the moment they seem to be more hassle than there worth.
I know this sounds over the top but I'm seriously thinking of fucking it all off after being a season ticket holder for 30 years & a match going fan for nearly 40 years.
I know how you feel,its testing my patience to the limit.

If i go down to the ground and they're still unable to solve the problem,I will demand a plastic card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.