Season Tickets - 2024/25

I think it’s fair enough having a criteria and that just opening them up to anyone would be unfair but wish I had known what the plan was. I’ve easily been to fifteen games the last two seasons but have bought tickets off other fans who couldn’t go for at least half of these rather than buying off the club. Would have bought straight from the club if I’d known.

You need to have bought tickets through your own membership for 40% of games over the last two years.

The numbers just don’t add up that thousands of people could possibly have done that.
How many people missed out on Real.Madrid tickets recently and they needed to have been to a far bigger proportion of Champions league games that have been available over the time frame then 15 out of 38 league games.

when away games and cup finals etc criteria come out, will I (if successful) be able to apply for tickets when it says season ticket holders with x amount of points etc?

Basically will it be the same perks as having a season ticket?
Cheers
Yeah exact same perks as a normal ST, you'll be able to apply for cup schemes and depending on your ticket points you'll get access to aways

Anyone know what the atmosphere's like in these blocks?

I saw this post in another thread which is a bang on representation of 130. There's never any atmosphere there even when Family Stand is singing with the SS.

With flexi gold, will over 65s still get tickets at there rate which is cheaper than normal ticket prices.

How many people missed out on Real.Madrid tickets recently and they needed to have been to a far bigger proportion of Champions league games that have been available over the time frame then 15 out of 38 league games.

A bigger proportion yes. But it started off at any five games from the last two years. Don’t know what it sold out at.

But even just going to the group games would be enough. These were very easily available tickets at very affordable price.

A completely different ball game to buying highly sort after, expensive league games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.