Season Tickets For The 2017-18 Season Have Sold Out

Doubt it. Last season was the Guardiola hype which has died down now.
Really?!? I'm more excited/expectant of this season than any other ever. I feel we got shafted last season and think Pep did too. He'll go all out to put it right.
I nearly sacked my ticket due to 'the whole experience' issues, but a change in my personal circumstances and Pep's style of play has got me giddy like a school kid again.

Most of our lives we only dreamt of selling 44k season tickets / cards. Anywhere close is brilliant. Great effort Blues.

Yes. premier league rules state we must give allocate a minimum of 3,000 seats to away fans, and reserve 5% for sale to non-season ticket holders.

I don't think we should sell too many season tickets because we need to build up our fan base

In the 2015-16 season, City had 120,000 unique home supporters. That is impressive. A lot more than I expected

We had 82,000 in 03/04 so nearly a 50% increase. I wonder if that's similar for the non attending telly watching fanbase.

The f*%k Marv?!

I'm far more excited about this season when he starts with his own players

Knew last season wasn't going to be that good

As the Stone Roses would say..

'This Is The One'
Yep, I'm gutted I've had to give my ticket up this season because I've moved away.
This season is going to be a belter - anybody not excited by what's to come or believes the 'Pep factor' has worn off is doolally.

Be

Behave Colin, know its a bee in your bonnet and I go along with what you say but can see no way they would have announced this at this stage if the had tickets to sell. Counter productive if they did.
LOL. When did you become a Stepford Wife Ian? About to record a 93:20 podcast about the Thaksin takeover and going through MCIVTA from around that time. Some quality rants from you in those. I don't trust this lot any more than I trusted anything that came out of Mackintosh's mouth.

I'm sure we've done well on season ticket sales but if we were just a couple of hundred short of capacity I could see the club saying 'Sold 'Out' and then releasing the last few later on.

The f*%k Marv?!

I'm far more excited about this season when he starts with his own players

Knew last season wasn't going to be that good

As the Stone Roses would say..

'This Is The One'
I'm glad you are mate. My thought was that last season Guardiola coming to City was a huge deal. It was the messiah and a lot of fans were fed up of Pellegrini and thought City would morph into barcelona overnight.

This time 12 months ago, I think we were favourites for the title and City fans expected to win the league.

I think we're favourites again. It wasn't realistic last season as he had a ridiculous defence. Keeper farce compounded by loss of Kompany and 3 full backs in their 30s. We couldn't win the title with that defence. I think we will have a better chance this season if we get the full backs in. I thought Guardiola was a footballing God at the start of last season. I was expecting a Brian Clough type personality who would sweep you off your feet. Maybe its language because Alves described a different person. I am not having a go at him before anyone starts. I am just saying that last season my optimism about City was more based around Pep the super manager. Now I think more positively about the players we are assembling and think about Pep more perhaps as the hard worker and perfectionist. he has the confidence of his players I think, because last season they really fought for him.

We had 82,000 in 03/04 so nearly a 50% increase. I wonder if that's similar for the non attending telly watching fanbase.
Wow. Very encouraging. This is the type of increase we need to justify a bigger stadium. A wider fanbase. I had the impression for a long time that it was the "Free the 30,000". 30,000 tortured souls going week after week. But there's obviously a lot more now than ever before. All good.

LOL. When did you become a Stepford Wife Ian? About to record a 93:20 podcast about the Thaksin takeover and going through MCIVTA from around that time. Some quality rants from you in those. I don't trust this lot any more than I trusted anything that came out of Mackintosh's mouth.

I'm sure we've done well on season ticket sales but if we were just a couple of hundred short of capacity I could see the club saying 'Sold 'Out' and then releasing the last few later on.

Infamy, infamy, they've got it infamy!

So if I ring today and ask to buy a season ticket they will sell me one ?

They have stopped selling them to push single match tickets. If you ask nicely you never know, especially if you want 9320.

Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.