Season Tickets For The 2017-18 Season Have Sold Out

Wow. Very encouraging. This is the type of increase we need to justify a bigger stadium. A wider fanbase. I had the impression for a long time that it was the "Free the 30,000". 30,000 tortured souls going week after week. But there's obviously a lot more now than ever before. All good.
Yes. I suspect the cl is responsible for a large part of the increase, the much maligned "tourists"

We did underachieve last season. Pep himself has admitted this. Regardless of the fact that he was new and had different ideas; 3rd and no pots was a disappointment.

Seasoncards selling out is a good thing but, as far as I can see, they've taken a little while to.

We did underachieve last season. Pep himself has admitted this. Regardless of the fact that he was new and had different ideas; 3rd and no pots was a disappointment.

Seasoncards selling out is a good thing but, as far as I can see, they've taken a little while to.

Maybe we getting back to an hardcore.

The initial buzz of being super rich has finally faded and its back to normal.

I ok with that

A sold out hardcore. This is probably mentioned already but how many Seasoncards do we have now? I'd lean towards 45000.

More empty seats then..can't wait for safe standing..i hope we the first Prem club to install it.

Last edited:
A sold out hardcore. This is probably mentioned already but how many Seasoncards do we have now? I'd lean towards 45000.
2015-16 it was 40,500, I don't think (but not certain) that that included the corporate hospitality seats which from somewhere, i've fogotten where, is 2,000. Last season we had record season ticket sales so it must be at least 40,500 and possibly significantly higher.

Probably should go in a thread on its own but here's a message posted on that Facebook ticket selling site.

I've recently had a meeting with Manchester City about my Group...and unfortunately they want me to close it down along with any other Facebook/Twitter ticket groups as we are not an official/verified ticket site, also due to security reasons and safety of fans..I'm in 2 minds what to do as I don't want to step on my clubs toes as I've been going since I can remember...on the other hand I only want to give people the chance who can't afford £58 for a game when they can pick up a season ticket for £20/£30 depending on the game and get the season ticket holder the money rather than in credit of next years season ticket that has gone up by 5% this season already meaning you wouldn't be better of! My aim is to not have city as an enemy but to fill empty seats that's it!!...I will give my decision before the start of the season...hopefully not come to that... thanks again for everybody making this group as popular as it is

Wonder if City want to stop tickets being sold on here

Probably should go in a thread on its own but here's a message posted on that Facebook ticket selling site.

I've recently had a meeting with Manchester City about my Group...and unfortunately they want me to close it down along with any other Facebook/Twitter ticket groups as we are not an official/verified ticket site, also due to security reasons and safety of fans..I'm in 2 minds what to do as I don't want to step on my clubs toes as I've been going since I can remember...on the other hand I only want to give people the chance who can't afford £58 for a game when they can pick up a season ticket for £20/£30 depending on the game and get the season ticket holder the money rather than in credit of next years season ticket that has gone up by 5% this season already meaning you wouldn't be better of! My aim is to not have city as an enemy but to fill empty seats that's it!!...I will give my decision before the start of the season...hopefully not come to that... thanks again for everybody making this group as popular as it is

Wonder if City want to stop tickets being sold on here

I guess he will make his decision when a solicitors letter drops if he doesn't make the one they want voluntarily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.